24 *may contain spoilers*

If anybody else is experiencing 24 withdrawal like I am, they might find this interesting: Gregory Itzin, aka President Pussy, wrote an epically long poem about the season which is worth a read here.

:D

That's awesome... that guy was on an episode of The OC and he looked so out of place there.

Offtopic: Andy, how do you like the messenger bag? I ordered one with the pin and was wondering if it's anything. It was just $20 though...

Shawn_230 said:
That's awesome... that guy was on an episode of The OC and he looked so out of place there.

Offtopic: Andy, how do you like the messenger bag? I ordered one with the pin and was wondering if it's anything. It was just $20 though...

I love it... I haven't used any other bag for uni since the day I got it :lol: . Its pretty practical as well :D

How about the pin? Did you get the pin? You haven't lived until you've owned a messenger bag by Andrew Christian (whoever he is) with the pin.

Yeah, I'm going to America to pick it up right now. Actually I'm going tomorrow morning. And actually I'm going for a wedding, but you know.

I've bought some much junk on the internet to pick up at my relatives' place... America is the best for shopping (and not much else).

I didn't bother checking because it surely would've taken longer and cost more, and I'm still going there anyway. My total came to $30 so it's a good deal.

Yep, there were 3 books written about 24 with a 4th on the way, as well as a graphic novel (24: One Shot). I should probably buy them all, eventually, but I still have to see the first 4 seasons though...