24: Redemption

I've caught up, and it's pretty decent so far. Mega cringe moment when Buchanan and Chloe were introduced, but it was to be expected really.

Still never ceases to amaze me how swiftly they can reach their destinations within minutes of departing! How convenient that each location is just a couple of blocks away from each other...

Last edited:
Still never ceases to amaze me how swiftly they can reach their destinations within minutes of departing! How convenient that each location is just a couple of blocks away from each other...

Yeah, its in "real time" yet they spend no time traveling.

Man, I feel sorry for Agent Walker. Jack is really putting her through the wringer...First he gave her a choke hold, then frisked her....then shot her neck, tossed her in a ditch...covered her with a bag...and buried her alive.

It's going to take a lot more than an apology to get her in bed now.

And hooray for offing the First Husband (almost)

Just had a thought, I want Chase to be brought back.

Anyone agree?

How would a one-armed former field agent fit into Jack's tight schedule of ass-kickery, torture and seeing how many times he can exclaim "dammit!!" in a single day? Bauer's a busy man.*shrug*

It'd be interesting to see what Chase is up to, but he'd be limited to a relatively small role, considering the character's state. Anyone remotely disabled in a TV/film is limited to two things: a victim of some description or a comedic device which, if anything, annoys me. <_<

As for watching the new season, I think I'll do the same as I did with season 6; wait for it to finish on TV and grab the DVD set. Though I did watch the intriguing first 17 (real-time) minutes on the Redemption DVD.

Wait was the last counter silent?

Doesn't that mean someone died and if so who?

Watched the Redemption movie the other day and my God, that movie was truely awful.

I'm pretty sure Janus is the mole. Her name comes from the Roman god, who has two faces. Interestingly enough, the month January comes from Janus, meaning it looks at the past year and towards the new one. Or I could be looking too much into her name...

AWESOME! That was an intense ep, Don't wanna add spoiler tags, but the plane thing was awesome.

First husband survived. Fuck.

And I must say that the president is a damn moron. Pull the troops back, buy some time. Catch the bad guys. Send the troops back. AHHHH DUUUUUUUUH

Dubaku calling her "insane" was priceless. Considering.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Janus is the mole. Her name comes from the Roman god, who has two faces. Interestingly enough, the month January comes from Janus, meaning it looks at the past year and towards the new one. Or I could be looking too much into her name...

Isn't her name Janice?

I thought that was a pretty darn good episode.

Except the fact that the first bitch (not the president) is still in play

Seriously, can this guy not get taken advantage of?

Good god...this agent Walker is fucking hot. I keep watching the parts where she's walking down the hallway and just watch her ass the entire time.

I for some reason felt that I didn't trust Tony when he said the CIP device was destroyed.

We're only eight hours down, there's still the rest of the day to go yet, they gotta have something to keep the action going :p

Firecat, think the First Bitch has bought it yet? :p