24-Season 6 *May Contain Spoilers*

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
24 viewers on the forum, news on the upcoming season is out!

E! Online and Zap1it

There are loads of new characters as well as old characters returning such as Milo, Morgan.

Season starts 20-months after the end of Season 5 back in the states with Wayne Palmer as president. Other important information is a new character is revealed, Jack Bauer's dad.

Visit the links for more info :D.

Buba, Hokiethang, Blaro, Shawn and Firecat... see you on this thread soon :D

and btw, if you didn't know, 24 returns at the end of January 2007.[/url]

Haha... Very soon... Good its some time out... Crappy Dsl2+ Hardware is sold out at my provider... I would seriously die if people could watch Jack kill some shit and I couldn't...
I just watched season 5 last week...
Thx for the links!

Oh no, not another season. I mean I knew it was coming, but I still don't like it.

The first couple were okay, but now they have gotten too long and too silly. In the last season nothing much happened for a great length of time and it just felt stretched out and aimless.

They really need to learn when to just let shows die with dignity. Other wise it ends up like Alias, where people die, come back, loose their memory, are good, turn bad, are good again, but secretly evil and then they just pretty much wide the slate clean and starts again.

Buba said:
Crappy Dsl2+ Hardware is sold out at my provider

/Pats his brand new ADSL2 modem. Five more days till the bigger internet tubes arrive!

Oh 24, good show. :p

Oh shit, Wayne Motherfuckin' Palmer is president?! Sweet! :clap:

Though I don't know about the new people, seeing as they've killed off everybody last season...

^lol..thanks for the spoiler.

Can't wait for LOST and 24. And Veronica Mars. And Supernatural. And Smallville. And Heroes. Seriously, I can go on forever. :lol:

swek said:
Buba said:
Crappy Dsl2+ Hardware is sold out at my provider

/Pats his brand new ADSL2 modem. Five more days till the bigger internet tubes arrive!

Oh 24, good show. :p

Grrr.... You had alice dsl, didn't you? Now? I got stupid 1und1... Just too darn cheap no to get it... Sorry for OT... They told me it could be another MONTH!

Can't wait. 24, Lost, House, Prison Break - keeping me going with TV.

Yeah, I didn't even remember him...

Buba said:
Yeah, I didn't even remember him...

I do because I just watched a 24hr marathon for season1 with friends in June this year for fun :D... but I wouldn't have if it was ages ago, he's so normal.

Explosions and shouting. True 24, then.
Are they going to do that whole sudden administration-crippling conspiracy thing again, though?

I saw some torrents for eps from season 6. Any word on these?

One more week until Jack Bauer touches my life...I am pumped! :mrgreen:

Though nobody on my dorm watches 24, so I'll be torrenting the eps. Better stay away from this thread then...