$240K for t-shirt discrimination

where are those mohamed cartoons?

This religion hysteria needs to stop, religion is a choice and if that choice makes you stand out or put in situations you'd rather not be in, that's your problem not everyone else.

Let's quote John Stewart.

"You know who get's provocated by cartoons? Islamic extremists!"

Well, he's got a point.

What a marvellous idea. Well done Mr Jafar, you can now sit out the credit crunch on a beach in Tahiti. You lucky bastard, I wish I'd thought of that.

What a marvellous idea. Well done Mr Jafar, you can now sit out the credit crunch on a beach in Tahiti. You lucky bastard, I wish I'd thought of that.

One good idea would be trying to replicate his incident at other airports. If you fail, you still get to fly around the country.

Nah, the money was probably just enough to pay the fees for his second piece of checked baggage and the inflight meal. :p

isn't the real issue here with the people that were made uncomfortable by the arabic writing on his shirt... really i mean wtf it's just writing...

This is why I hate America. :whistle: :shifty:

I'm offended by those people being offended. I think I deserve some compensation.

isn't the real issue here with the people that were made uncomfortable by the arabic writing on his shirt... really i mean wtf it's just writing...

[youtube]4sDPr7g8Cms[/youtube]

/\ Exactly. Racial profiling is getting so tired and I'm sick of people being scared of people with a different skin color, I go to a high school with lots of people of different race, but I never feel threatened. Hell, most of the time I'm laughing it up with them when in class. These people who feel threatened need to remember and have shoved into their heads that not everyone who comes from other cultures are extremists, every culture has extremists and they are equally bad. If things like this continue, it may come to a point where we discriminate such people while forgetting why they are doing it. On the flip side however, that settlement amount is ridiculous, keeping in mind it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

If an arab wears a t-shirt with arabic text, if he has traditional dress, if he has a turban, he won't be a terrorist.