24h on the Ring - this weekend!

How's the Viper(s) doing? ^_^

Rain rain rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else just hear the thunderclap on Radio LeMans? Sounds like a big thunderstorm has come in. Full wet track now.

Must be bucketing down on the Old Circuit, the TV cameras have gone off, and we only have the Pit Straight/Lane cameras going. Quite annoying how they cant keep them going during the rain isnt it!!

Rain rain rain... and Justin Timberlake!!

I like the German coverage when they play music, cos I can understand it :D

Radio LeMans is really good, for those without the link.

Must be bucketing down on the Old Circuit, the TV cameras have gone off, and we only have the Pit Straight/Lane cameras going. Quite annoying how they cant keep them going during the rain isnt it!!

Yeah, a bit, not sure why...

Aston is out and the Z4M aswell :(

Last edited:
They can do it in other motorsport events when it rains, Spa is a good example with its micro-climate and cameras not cutting out.

Bizzare weather. Check out the Ben Lovejoy webcam, it's dry on that part of the track!

It was in the pits for some time, but it seems to be out again. I think it had an accident, not sure though.

Was there a fire in the pits? I was on the phone and had the commentary on low and heard the words pit and fire.

And the stream is getting really laggy for me. Maybe its just a lot of people wanna catch the last hour action, which sucks.