24th online race, BW

Umm..no..but I've been very close to that: the romanian part of the black sea. :tease:

how was it? i've travelled across romania literally hundreds of times by car, but i've never made a longer stop anywhere :?

Volvo_S70 said:
Umm..no..but I've been very close to that: the romanian part of the black sea. :tease:

Me too :D

so whats it gonna be guys (and girl :) )

what do we want to race tomorrow? :think:

lets make it bw, since swek (?) already suggested that earlier, you are fine with it, mancs told me he's also fine with bw, im also ok with it....

what car? gti/gt? turbo/rb4/fxo? gtr's? .....? :think:

i'd vote for the 2nd class, everyone can handle those, and we should be able to have some nice racing without brutal crashes. (btw im fine with racing gtrs as well :D )

edit: lol, 2 posts while i was writing my story :lol:

hmm... gti might be fun but I need to get down to some practicing cuz people are doing like 1:32's now :(... RB4's and stuff I've never done so I can't do competitive racing but GTR's I'm okay with it :D... I actually think there are less crashes with GTR's because the cars have very good braking... plus I guess everyone on the forum is sensible enough compared to public servers

yeah, raced with mancs the other day, he's like ohh i got a nice setup for the gti, and bam, 1:32 <_<

1:32 ? That's just crazy. Remember when 1:35 was considered the time to beat.

lot has changed since the demo, they added more hp to the gti iirc, changed some physics and stuff...

current WR:

xf gti
csimpok
1:31.87

xf gt
csimpok
1:33.05

damn, didnt realize that the gti is so much faster than the gt till i copy pasted the WRs from lfsworld now :shock:

I say GT / GTI

OR

Fxo, Rb4, Gt-t

pdanev said:
how was it? i've travelled across romania literally hundreds of times by car, but i've never made a longer stop anywhere :?

Ohh...it was really nice. I went there a few years ago ( 2-3 years ago actually) and I liked it.

Really? :shock: 8)

we still didnt agree on a car, and i wanna do a few laps before we start racing later :p

i say, if we're going back to old times today, then we do it the proper way, bw, with gti/gt :)