Votes: 23 30.7%

Votes: 5 6.7%

Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Very solid episode, gave it a 7/10. Could have been an 8 if it weren't for the obvious scriptishness of the mountain race, culminating in them crossing the finish line in sparkling clean cars.

8/10 from me. The highlight for me was the Lambo vs Porsche film. Beautiful cinematography and even some great songs (I'm eagerly waiting for the WTS of this). The challenges were a bit cheeky (the downhill run and the snowy ridge run) and I would've liked a proper race instead (they actually didn't do any performance tests of the cars at all). But overall I simply enjoyed watching both cars being driven the way they were designed to. The Alfa Giulia review was pretty good. I could see genuine excitement in Chris Harris's tone when driving it over the mountain pass. I felt the "drifting through the wall" bit was a bit too long but the last run where he finally did it, that was pretty awesome! The celebrity thing I could care less about.

Very entertaining and, as a David Tennant fan, I did enjoy the celebrity segment. At least it wasn't edited out of the BBC Canada airing, like last week's guest was. Although, I'm guessing by comments that the Stig put in an appearance? There's the BBC Canada edit.

So far, so good...