Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ripplin

Car(s)
2003 VW Golf TDI
"Go on!" - Mrs. Doyle

"Ciao, Joey!" :D The 812 looks very nice. Nothing radical (the front is even a little meh), just...nice.The double taillights instantly raise it above other Ferraris in my eyes. I never liked those single taillight, alien-looking rear ends they used so many times.

The Camaro has never really done much for me, much like every Corvette post-pop up headlights, the bloated Charger (it really needed the big redesign) and the hit-and-miss styling of the Mustang. And I don't care what engine a car has if the looks don't get my attention. The only current retro-type muscle car I've consistently liked from launch is the Challenger. (well, the Demon has some ugliness tacked on...) Anyway, still a good segment. I'd like to see Jeremy's take on the car.

The Track-tor segment was another fun Chris and Matt buddy piece. I've been enjoying their brand of fluff this season. The seating made me think of a sandrail setup. It looked pretty good, really! Overtaking the Boxster was great. :) That hedge attachment was cool. I guess Capt. Birdseye is the UK cousin of Capt. Highliner.

Overall, not as good as the previous few episodes, but still good. I'll give it a 7.

Well, the episode was somehow underwhelming to me. Gave it a 7/10. Should have been more because of Vicky McClure (

Been a while since I saw it but this was the first episode in a while that I was quite bored with - all shouty commentary to shouty action in shouty cars.

Reminds me quite a bit of the last few years of CHM... When they weren't toe-curlingly "funny" they were doing a lot of this "poweeeerrrrrrr" stuff which I just find tediously dull. It's the same reason I have zero respect for arseholes revving and launching from the lights in loud S3s or M3s. That does the opposite of impress me, mate!

The bright spots were the talk-down of the U2 and Sabine trying to coax a lap out of Rory, otherwise it was all a bit meh.

Edit: so it seems I mixed up the U2 piece from the week before. Ho hum... Obviously this was really not a memorable episode for me at all!

Last edited: