26th of February Online Race

Meh, I forgot. Plus, GT4 > LFS. :p

Nice race guys! :mrgreen:

Lol @ Viper.

It was, again, a nice race. Every saturday well spend.

I liked the last race with MXM and ESPNSTI. Me and MXM in a kart and ESPNSTI in a RB4 4x4. He was faster on the straights but we pwened him in the corners. :mrgreen:

^ From now on I'll remember you as the ghostly honking before the crash. You're pretty loose with the horn. :lol:

Hehe every once in a while I saw a white car sliding with 100kmh+ parralel to my car... :mrgreen:

Someone crashed behind me and the tires hit me and I almost crashed because of that!

I always crash into the tires because of my poor estimation or just lost of control... esp. at the chicane. I use to horn to alert that I am beside you... so you don't ram into me... and when I put my indicators to the right to tell you I will be keeping to the right through the chicane so you can overlap... you still decided to crash straight into me :lol: ... and swek... you went insane on the reverse lap... I have the replays to prove it :mrgreen:

Haha the reversed laps were the most fun! Swek didn't even brake in corners, just went off road and crashed in front of me under the tunnel :lol: