• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2nd attempt at good gtr shots

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
as you know, i am only 16. no ones taught me how to take photos b4. my dad explained a bit bout the A and S but hes very impaciant so i didnt want to piss him off as he bothered to take me out to take these photos.
i bought a monopod out this time. still sucks.

can anyone suggests some good Apiture and Shutter settings?

thanks

u can see how low it rides now with the new HKS HIPERMAX II suspension

u can see the AP 6 pot brakes :)

hahah thanks guy. the wheels are off a stock R34. i never liked them much. always believed not to take stock parts from other cars and most stock parts suck. these wheels are really hot on the market u know. they cost alot compared to aftermarket rims. what i really wanted were black Volk Racing TE37 or even better Mag ones.

i told u guys he is a managing director for a insurance brooker company called jardines llyod thompson

jasonchiu u should really use a tripod man! Specially when shooting in the dark when u need long shutter times and exposure so youre pictures get even sharper. I really recommend one :thumbsup:

i have one its big and bulky and takes too long to set up. dont wanna invest into another one coz its a waste of money.