[30x01] Sunday, 14 March 2021 - Dad's Cars, Supercapacitor Supercar

jack_christie

Forum Addict
In their fourth series at the wheel of Top Gear, Freddie Flintoff, Chris Harris and Paddy McGuinness, hit the road again in a series of challenges designed to push them and their cars to the limit.

Series highlights see the trio tackling the thorny issue of ‘mid-life crisis’ cars, heading to the Scottish Highlands on a punishing off-road adventure, celebrating and driving some of the most iconic cars from the James Bond films, and a nostalgic trip down memory lane as they drive their Dads old cars. Plus reviews of the new ToyotaYarisGR, the Ferrari Roma and more. Top Gear is back and it’s utter carnage! A BBC Studios production.
Freddie, Chris and Paddy head to the Lake District for an emotional reunion with their own dads' old cars. Elsewhere, Chris heads out on track to test Lamborghini's most powerful car ever, the hybrid Sian.

On one page it says 1/4 and on another 1/10 ?

"Utter carnage" doesn't fill me with hope but it sounds like there are some good bits in there.

Wonderful episode. Loved that. All the right emotional points, good cars, good laughs, no wilful destruction.

Plus Paddy was driving something very similar to my own Fiesta, and most of it was shot on my commute! I work at Grizedale as well.

Been for a few laps around Rowrah Kart circuit too.

Good episode

I really enjoyed the episode. I'm really glad that they didn't damage their dad's cars.