33:33 Movie Game

3333cap01.png

Yess, never seen the whole movie but I gotta thank these guys for my knowledge ->

I just love their monthly movie review show :)

So, here's my contribution:

vlcsnap-2013-11-18-06h30m06s42.jpg

That's Bond's DB5. Goldfinger.

3x33:33!

Beginner:

Advanced:

Pro:

Beginner: My wild guess is Casablanca.

Advanced: Roller Girl / Whip It (Original Title according to IMDb)

Pro: No idea.

And I've never seen either of the above movies.

Last edited:
3x33:33!

Beginner:

Advanced:

Pro:

Beginner: Yup Casablanca, in Rick's Cafe.

Advanced: no idea

Pro: The Third Man, Harry Lime & the Cowboy books Author who's been looking for him.

EDIT: First post ever in the Game Forum

Last edited:
Beginner: My wild guess is Casablanca.
Beginner: Yup Casablanca, in Rick's Cafe.
Correct. I was surprised that such an iconic shot turns up at 33:33 - but on the other hand, "Casablanca" basically consists of iconic shots. As it only has normal feature length, it has to be more efficient in being great than, say, "Gone with the Wind".

Advanced: Roller Girl / Whip It (Original Title according to IMDb)
Correct, how did you find out? You should see it, it's a good sports movie.

Pro: The Third Man, Harry Lime & the Cowboy books Author who's been looking for him.
WRONG!

EDIT: And go watch "Casablanca", you lot! It's not that good. It's even better!

Last edited:
Correct, how did you find out? You should see it, it's a good sports movie.
The screencap basically screams the German title. A short look at Ellen Page's IMDb entry confirmed it.

BTW, I just hate IMDb for showing me the German titles and stuff based on location and/or browser. Even if I profited from that in this case.

:blush:

I must admit that I saw Joeseph Cotton (?) and Orson Wells and thought it would be The Third Man, but I did realise that I did NOT recall the scene shown.

Plus, I have never watched Citizen Kane or probably many other movies they made together.

:smile:

I must admit that I saw Joeseph Cotton (?) and Orson Wells and thought it would be The Third Man, but I did realise that I did NOT recall the scene shown.
You got the actors right, I won't debate that ;)

Uhm, between Dr Grip posting three movies to guess and Maxtor posting another one things have gotten a bit confused it seems. So who's turn is it / what's still open for guessing?

Last edited: