• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

araracd

Car(s)
Mini-Saab 900 T Cab.-Panda 4x4-Punto JTD-Megane ST
I think we should be distributing the 350 MB episodes.
We're having twice the size and to most people the higher quality just doesn't compensate.
Not everyone has high speed connections. At the very least there should be the option between the 2 file sizes.

Give your opinion!

The 350MB versions have been really good, considering the filesize. 700 is better though, but whenever I come close to my monthly download/upload limit, the 350 version is a welcome alternative.

Mind you, we're not distributing anything. :p

you ever NOT reach it? :eek:

i am always struggeling

Yeah at the moment I'm at around 95% I think, and I have to wait another week for it to go down to about 85. Especially the upload limit is plain ridiculous, certainly in an age of webcamming, skype, etc. They're acting like it's only the illegal downloaders who might get in trouble, but I don't think that's correct anymore. Anyway, continue that discussion here:

http://www.geendatalimiet.be/

Fuck man, why don't everyone understands that there is a 700 MB rip available from elsewhere, and we'll keep releasing the 350 MB?

Desculpa l?, mas j? s?o demasiadas vezes a falar da mesma merda...

:dancinglock:

bihus said:
Fuck man, why don't everyone understands that there is a 700 MB rip available from elsewhere, and we'll keep releasing the 350 MB?

Desculpa l?, mas j? s?o demasiadas vezes a falar da mesma merda...

:dancinglock:

Is that last word almost the same as in french :mrgreen:

"i'm sorry, but i'm sick of reading always the same shit"

i guess, is the translation?

bone said:
"i'm sorry, but i'm sick of reading always the same shit"

i guess, is the translation?

No, its "Excuse there, but already is exaggerated times to speak of the same excrement..." according to babelfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.