• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

365 Dream Cars

Overheat

Forum Addict
Ok, I've decided to start another thread that I doubt I'll be able to keep up with. It's my aim to post a new dream car every day for you to guess the name of, and then I'll post a little something about it. I'm hoping it'll spark some discussion, plus I think I'll enjoy updating it. Kinda like the "Guess That Car Game" except I have full control :p

Here's today's:

http://img349.imageshack.**/img349/973/dsc016557jd.jpg

So do you know what it is? If so, just post your thoughts :)

Also, I'm just gonna be providing small, crappy images, so feel free to post bigger ones once you know what the car is too :)

So, it's up to yhou guys now - make me proud :D

Good luck with the idea as I can't even think of 100 dream cars, nice yes but dream...

yea either a 412 or a 400. not very popular though.

Lederlieber is correct:

1986 Ferrari 412i

The 412 had something we equate more with minivans than Ferraris - a self-leveling rear suspension. Unlike other Ferraris, where speed is the important element, the 412 was meant to coddle its passengers, so there was also a roomy cockpit and refined V-12. There was even a pair of small rear seats.

So that's how it's gonna go. Someone guesses correctly and I give a little bit of info on the car. Re Xeon's comment, they aren't actually my dream cars, I'm stealing the info and claiming it as my own - same with the pics :p

Ah well, living up to my title as ever :D

Damn, I'm good! :lol:

This is a nice idea, Overheat. :thumbsup: It's interesting to see this thread when 365 days are gone... :D

Keep this up, man! Nice to see which car you choose tomorrow.

tss, leave overheat his little pleasure :D

good idea, always cool to discover rare cars

^^ Same thoughts here...

Buba

The answer is:

1989 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

C/D Specs:
Base Price: $58,995
Engine: 5.7-liter DOHC 32-valve V-8
Horsepower: 375 @ 5800 rpm
Torque: 370 @ 5600 rpm
Transmission: 6-speed manual
0-60 mph: 4.9 sec

Today's Corvette, which is cheaper, more fuel efficient and just as fast as this ZR-1, is a huge step forward.

Lotus Elan?
and isnt it a car a day?uve done 2 in one day!hahah