365 Dream Cars

Overheat

Forum Addict
quit hi-jacking my thread Jason; freakster congrats, you got the car right, but unlucky, you got the days wrong - I'm posting one car per day GMT.

here's the info:

1966 Lotus Elan

One of the sweetest-handling sports cars ever made, the Elan helped keep Lotus afloat in the 1960s. Cash-strapped from racing expenses and the failure of the Elite to sell well, Lotus founder Colin Chapman needed a low-cost, broad-appeal car to generate revenue. The Elan did just that and made Chapman a millionaire.

///M

The new Sonata is quite decent.

Now stop ruining this man's thread.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Not funny Jason, knock it off.

Dr. Woo

Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
fbc said:
:drool:

Audi Quattro S2 Pikes Peak (I've just made that up, so I doubt it's right...)
Audi Sport Quattro S1. Smashed the Pikes Peak climb record and still holds the record for front-engined cars.

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
Dr. Woo said:
fbc said:
:drool:

Audi Quattro S2 Pikes Peak (I've just made that up, so I doubt it's right...)
Audi Sport Quattro S1. Smashed the Pikes Peak climb record and still holds the record for front-engined cars.

Hey I was close! :p (Okay so I just tacked the 'Pikes Peak' bit on the end in case it had a special name, what with those huge wings - that rear wing would've been just for Pikes Peak I assume, the rally version wing wouldve been a bit more sedate - but still large)

Overheat

Forum Addict
well, you all got it, more or less, but Dr. Woo was absolutely spot on, as has come to be expected of the chap :)

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1

This car won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb for two years in a row with two different drivers. In 1986, American Bobby Unser hurled it up the mountain to first place. In 1987, Walter R?hrl repeated the win and set a record in the process. What does it take to win Pikes Peak? In this case, four-wheel drive and 598 horsepower.

Overheat

Forum Addict
pretty much bang on KryptonZone - sorry for the late reply - I tend to get a little side-tracked when the weekend is approaching.

2000 Peugeot E-Doll Concept

Looking more like the future of gold carts, this "city toy" seats a driver centrally, flanked by up to two passengers. Influences such as twist-grip throttle and hand-brake controls come straight from a motorcycle. Golf courses everywhere may soon be overtaken by hybrid-scooter gangs in E-Dolls.

Overheat

Forum Addict
Ok for saturday I'm going to just post part of a car and see if anyone can name it. I won't be giving descriptions on weekends as I'm a busy lad on a weekend.

Here's the pic:

3650033ct.jpg