365 Dream Cars

Overheat

Forum Addict
Ok, I've decided to start another thread that I doubt I'll be able to keep up with. It's my aim to post a new dream car every day for you to guess the name of, and then I'll post a little something about it. I'm hoping it'll spark some discussion, plus I think I'll enjoy updating it. Kinda like the "Guess That Car Game" except I have full control :p

Here's today's:

http://img349.imageshack.**/img349/973/dsc016557jd.jpg

So do you know what it is? If so, just post your thoughts :)

Also, I'm just gonna be providing small, crappy images, so feel free to post bigger ones once you know what the car is too :)

So, it's up to yhou guys now - make me proud :D

Good luck with the idea as I can't even think of 100 dream cars, nice yes but dream...

yea either a 412 or a 400. not very popular though.

Lederlieber is correct:

1986 Ferrari 412i

The 412 had something we equate more with minivans than Ferraris - a self-leveling rear suspension. Unlike other Ferraris, where speed is the important element, the 412 was meant to coddle its passengers, so there was also a roomy cockpit and refined V-12. There was even a pair of small rear seats.

So that's how it's gonna go. Someone guesses correctly and I give a little bit of info on the car. Re Xeon's comment, they aren't actually my dream cars, I'm stealing the info and claiming it as my own - same with the pics :p

Ah well, living up to my title as ever :D

Damn, I'm good! :lol:

This is a nice idea, Overheat. :thumbsup: It's interesting to see this thread when 365 days are gone... :D

Keep this up, man! Nice to see which car you choose tomorrow.

tss, leave overheat his little pleasure :D

good idea, always cool to discover rare cars

^^ Same thoughts here...

Buba

The answer is:

1989 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

C/D Specs:
Base Price: $58,995
Engine: 5.7-liter DOHC 32-valve V-8
Horsepower: 375 @ 5800 rpm
Torque: 370 @ 5600 rpm
Transmission: 6-speed manual
0-60 mph: 4.9 sec

Today's Corvette, which is cheaper, more fuel efficient and just as fast as this ZR-1, is a huge step forward.

Lotus Elan?
and isnt it a car a day?uve done 2 in one day!hahah