365 Dream Cars

quit hi-jacking my thread Jason; freakster congrats, you got the car right, but unlucky, you got the days wrong - I'm posting one car per day GMT.

here's the info:

1966 Lotus Elan

One of the sweetest-handling sports cars ever made, the Elan helped keep Lotus afloat in the 1960s. Cash-strapped from racing expenses and the failure of the Elite to sell well, Lotus founder Colin Chapman needed a low-cost, broad-appeal car to generate revenue. The Elan did just that and made Chapman a millionaire.

The new Sonata is quite decent.

Now stop ruining this man's thread.

Not funny Jason, knock it off.

Here's today's - I'm trying to improve the image quality - hopefully today's will be better.

http://img295.imageshack.**/img295/1618/3650011mu.jpg

fbc said:
:drool:

Audi Quattro S2 Pikes Peak (I've just made that up, so I doubt it's right...)
Audi Sport Quattro S1. Smashed the Pikes Peak climb record and still holds the record for front-engined cars.

Dr. Woo said:
fbc said:
:drool:

Audi Quattro S2 Pikes Peak (I've just made that up, so I doubt it's right...)
Audi Sport Quattro S1. Smashed the Pikes Peak climb record and still holds the record for front-engined cars.

Hey I was close! :p (Okay so I just tacked the 'Pikes Peak' bit on the end in case it had a special name, what with those huge wings - that rear wing would've been just for Pikes Peak I assume, the rally version wing wouldve been a bit more sedate - but still large)

well, you all got it, more or less, but Dr. Woo was absolutely spot on, as has come to be expected of the chap :)

1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1

This car won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb for two years in a row with two different drivers. In 1986, American Bobby Unser hurled it up the mountain to first place. In 1987, Walter R?hrl repeated the win and set a record in the process. What does it take to win Pikes Peak? In this case, four-wheel drive and 598 horsepower.

pretty much bang on KryptonZone - sorry for the late reply - I tend to get a little side-tracked when the weekend is approaching.

2000 Peugeot E-Doll Concept

Looking more like the future of gold carts, this "city toy" seats a driver centrally, flanked by up to two passengers. Influences such as twist-grip throttle and hand-brake controls come straight from a motorcycle. Golf courses everywhere may soon be overtaken by hybrid-scooter gangs in E-Dolls.

Ok for saturday I'm going to just post part of a car and see if anyone can name it. I won't be giving descriptions on weekends as I'm a busy lad on a weekend.

Here's the pic:

http://img390.imageshack.**/img390/6332/3650033ct.jpg