3rd annual Woodward Dream Cruise (Michigan) meet - August 19, 2017

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Lets get some more people this year! Past couple of years its just been me, LeVeL and thevictor. 2016 thread.

Like last year, I want to gauge interest for a meetup. There was some activity in the old thread, but ultimately it ended up being me, LeVeL and thevictor. Maybe we can get a bigger crowd this year?

Copying details from last year's thread.

What? The Woodward Dream Cruise! Its one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) one day automotive celebrations of all things cars! 40,000 cars, 1.5 million people. Basically its a 14 mile long outdoor car show. Mostly classic American muscle, but you can see everything from Italian exotics to one off customs on the street. The Big 3 also have huge participation. Ford closes down an entire road in Ferndale for a 700+ Mustang display. GM occasionally shows concept cars up in Birmingham. And Chrysler has a huge party area in Royal Oak

When? The actual cruise is August 20th 2016August 19th 2017, but every night starting around the 15th (if not earlier) will have hundreds of cars out.

Where? Woodward Ave, Michigan. Between Ferndale MI and Pontiac MI

Why?
otq76nrl.jpg

CIg61Fql.jpg

A testimonial

I don't know how to car anymore. This is massive sensory overload and it's only Thursday. I've stopped noticing Roadrunners, C7 Z06s, Shelby Cobra replicas, Hellcat Chargers and Challengers, etc. In one parking lot I lost count at 53 Dodge Vipers. I finally saw a Daytona Charger. I need a beer...

Already have expressed interest from Lev and Victor over IM about this year. Last year we cruised the full length (Ferndale to Pontiac and back). This year I think we're going to find a location and camp there for the first half of the day, cruise to lunch, cruise to another location and camp there for the second half of the day.

Interested in joining? Discuss below

A small sample from last year

VDDRl8e.jpg

1f6lbJJ.jpg

dOi1XU3.jpg

BVy2N9I.jpg

BN0ub5n.jpg

ShljqYs.jpg

Last edited:
I think this year we need to be more proactive regarding setting a concrete meeting point. Like meet at X parking lot at Y time. Or meet for dinner at Z bar at A time.

I have the same excuse as always, HAMB Drags.

Reschedule!

Last edited:
About a month to go. Any new interest?