4 Fast 4 Furious: The return of the Diesel [crank] Walker

Silverstar, jayhawk, and other Rex owners....

look away now.....
*STI image*

this is what Paul Walker will be driving. i know it looks almost close to stock, but the roofscoop and extra wide spoiler aren't doing it for me.

First I was like...

http://img403.imageshack.**/img403/8573/1202456686476ps2.jpg

Then I was like

http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/651/1202775679010lu3.jpg

I'm really not looking forward to this...

As snobby and elitist as it may sound, I do not want Subaru to go down ricer road like Honda and Mitsubishi has.

I guess the Subies in the States (at least, what I remember from my Texas days) had pretty tasteful mods. However, completely riced out WRXes, STIs and Impreza WRX-wannabes are a dime a dozen here in Singapore. Fugly bodykits, fart cans.. the works.

So I guess it would depend on your locale, but I'd say that the ricer road isn't going to be avoidable. Especially with F&F4 on its way. <_<

the golden age of street racing movie nonsence is over, do they really want to follow the success of redline ?
i liked the first one i admit, but it was just so long ago ...

You just had to crush my hopes and dreams didn't you? At least unlike a riced out Civic the wing is on the right end of the car.

That was probably built in the eighties anyway. Those things were actually quite popular then, and your car could also be used as a hoverboard if you got a mate to drive! /death.

Except for the Halfords spoiler of course.

Someone, somewhere, will die for this.

Edit: Let me explain why my sudden loathing. Part of it is the silliness of the body kit, but a large part has to do with the stigma on any vehicle that has been featured in this movie series. As snobby and elitist as it may sound, I do not want Subaru to go down ricer road like Honda and Mitsubishi has.

My soul died a little bit when I saw those pictures, Subaru's in the NYC area are already yelling "Steal me!" and "Pull me over". I guess it's time I put an alarm and immobilizer in... and it's also time to make a trip to LA to find this bastardization of a good brand and destroy it before it becomes the destruction of us all. Who's with me?

Last edited:
My soul died a little bit when I saw those pictures, Subaru's in the NYC area are already yelling "Steal me!" and "Pull me over". I guess it's time I put an alarm and immobilizer in... and it's also time to make a trip to LA to find this bastardization of a good brand and destroy it before it becomes the destruction of us all. Who's with me?

I got a few hours to waste :)

AHHH hahahaha!!!... Man these movies are... um... well...

there was a really good piss take on one of the high octane videos, can't remember which one...

I just remember watching the first one and being dumbfounded buy the rediculous things in it...

motec exhaust... indeed

as a subie owner, i shout SACRILEGE!!!
a decent 08 sti turned into a crappy ass car...
shite

:D they havent even added the green ground effect lights and NAWZZZZ yet!

Ooh! ohh! Or the stickers! Bwahhaha, sucks to be a subbie owner right now.

all three of them don't impress me....but i'll probably watch it just to see how crap it is.

i know who designed that bodykit for the sti

he works at veilside..
i guess there is a CRAZY amount of hours in the car..being a prototype and all

The Trailer is showing before Deathrace (not a bad movie) honestly i cannot believe i am about to say this but it looks pretty alright or atleast watchable. There is definitly some rally scenes in there featuring an STi along with some baja buggies. But the most amazing thing is that there sure does appear to be a Ford RS200 in the movie you only get a quick look at it from the front (looks like it is about to be in a drag race) but i would recognise that front end anywhere if you happen to watch the trailer it shows up right after they show the rally part. I have NO idea how a Europe only Group B rally death machine is in anyway involved with the story but now i am kinda curious to find out.

Look on the bright side. At least it might actually have a plot! Like stealing gas from a road train!

Who am I kidding, this movie is going to suck. balls. bad.

The Trailer is showing before Deathrace (not a bad movie) honestly i cannot believe i am about to say this but it looks pretty alright or atleast watchable. There is definitly some rally scenes in there featuring an STi along with some baja buggies. But the most amazing thing is that there sure does appear to be a Ford RS200 in the movie you only get a quick look at it from the front (looks like it is about to be in a drag race) but i would recognise that front end anywhere if you happen to watch the trailer it shows up right after they show the rally part. I have NO idea how a Europe only Group B rally death machine is in anyway involved with the story but now i am kinda curious to find out.
It'll probably get destroyed, since it's a Ford, and Ford is an American company, and American cars get destroyed in these movies like it's the producers' jobs. <_<

I'll join you.

Wrecked RS200 for cheapo flick? No fucken way.