??????????????????

Babelfish translation:

How isn't the second season second volume of letter English should cancel

The second season second volume is not English, how to cancel! Thanks! I' m sorry for my poor English!

Thought it's spam, but it probably isn't and instead is related to a TG season?

This is an English forum.

Maybe they meant the second episode of the second season? Regardless, if we answer, how will the OP understand it?

Nomination for best first post ever right there.

Maybe they meant the second episode of the second season? Regardless, if we answer, how will the OP understand it?

I could get my family to help translate...

Viper this is what your move to Unicode has wrought!

T????????????????????????????o???????????????????? ??????????????i????????????n??????????????????????????v?????????????????????????????o??????????????????????????k?????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????t?????????????????????????????h???????????????????????????????e?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????h???????????????????????i???????????????????????v??????????????????????????????e????????????????????????????-????????????????????????????????????m???????????????????????i??????????????????n????????????????????????d?????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????r?????????????????????e????????????????????????????p???????????????????r????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????s?????????????????????e???????????????????????n????????????????????t?????????????????????i???????????????????????????????????n??????????????????g??????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????c???????????????????????????h?????????????a????????????????????????????o???????????????????s????????????????????????.??????????????????????????
????????????????????????I??????????????????n????????????????????????????v????????????????????????????????o??????????????????????????k???????????????????????????????????i????????????????????????????n????????????????g??????????????????? ????????????????????????????t????????????????????h???????????????????????????????e?????????????? ????????????????????????????f??????????????????????????e??????????????????????????????????e???????????????l???????????????????????i???????????????????n????????????????????????????????g????????????????? ?????????????????????????????o???????????????????f?????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????c????????????????h?????????????????????????????a?????????????????????????????????????o???????????????????????s????????????????????.????????????????????????????
?????????????????????W??????????????????????????i???????????????????????????????????????t?????????????????????????h????????????????????????? ???????????????????????o???????????????????????????u??????????????????????t????????????????????????? ????????????o????????????????????????????r???????????????????????????????????????d???????????????e????????????????????????r????????????????????????????????.?????????????????
???????????????????????????????T????????????????????????????h?????????????????????????e??????????????????????????? ?????????N?????????????????????????e???????????????????????????z??????????????????????p????????????????????????????????e???????????????????????r??????????????????????d?????????????????????????????i??????????????????????????????a?????????????????????????????n????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????h????????????????i??????????????????????v???????????????????????e???????????????????????????????-???????????????m?????????????????i??????????????????????????????????????n?????????????????d??????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????o???????????????????????????f??????????????????????? ????????????????????????????c???????????????????????????????h???????????????????????????????a????????????????????????o???????????????????????????????????????s??????????????????????????????.???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????Z????????????????????????????a??????????????????????l????????????????????g????????????????????????????o?????????????????.????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????H????????????e??????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????w????????????????????????????????h????????????????????????o????????????????????? ???????????????????????W???????????????????????a?????????????????i???????????????????????????t?????????????????????s??????????????????????????? ????????????????????B?????????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????????????h????????????????i????????????????????????????n????????????????????????????????d?????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????T??????????????????????????h??????????????????e???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????W???????????????????????a?????????????????????????l?????????????????????l?????????????????.?????????????????????????????????
???????????????????Z?????????????????????????A??????????????????????????????L??????????????????????????????G????????????????????????????????O?????????????????????????????!???????????????????????????????????

The North Koreans are attacking! :p

?? is the term for raw, meaning no subtitles.