5th Gear -Nightmare Crash -Rear Ender?

DearJimmy

I was in a bad rear end accident. I saw last year SpeedChannel showed an episode of 5th Gear called Nightmare Crash, Rear Ender. I've looked through all the episode listings on here and can't find that episode. Does anyone know what episode had the rear ender on it? Were there more than one episode with the title Nightmare Crash? I'm new to this site and hope I posted it in the right area. Any help to finding this episode would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Hhmmm...search function doesn't pick up this episode. Could you be more specific as to the content of the episode. I think I might know which one your talking about...

:welcome: also

All I know is that the episode talked about rear end crashes. It aired last spring on the Speed Channel. I set my VCR to tape it, but wouldn't you know it was on in the AM and I thought it was PM. I'm thinking that the Speed Channel's 5th Gear episodes are reruns of the show so I'm unsure what the original air date was. The info Speed Channel listed for the program was "5th Gear, Nightmare Crash, Rear Ender #9025". (The 9025 might be Speed Channels number and not 5th Gear's catalogue number.) I did see an episode in the archives that had the Nightmare Crash name, but it didn't speak of rear end accidents. I'm thinking there was more than one Nightmare Crash episodes each with different subtitles.

********if anyone viewing this has Comcast for cable tv I think they are airing an episode of 5th grar called Nightmare Crash in their On Demand. They don't offer Comcast in my area so again I'm am left wondering. :thumbsdown: If you have Comcast see if you can click to find out information on that episode?*********************

SWEET! Thanks so much for all your help! :D Thanks for welcoming me to the site earlier too!!!

I know the episode ;)

Its [04x01] 2003.10.13

Very hard file to come by on the net so I will upload it for you and post a link here when its done.

edit: Right this second...my post is the last post...yet according to the thread details, your post is. How does that work? :? And how come your reaction is above my post :? I have never seen this before. Some sort of glitch.

Did you edit your reply by adding in the episode number? If so then maybe it moves your post to the most recent one listed. I will look at that episode in the morning. I've been up for almost 24 hours due to the pain from my accident. I hope that episode will shed some light on what happens to a person in a rear ender. It's 1:16 AM here and I'm tired! :woot: I see it's 3:16 PM your way!

Nup I didn't...its weird because I've been at this forum for ages and never once had that happen. Anyway who cares.

Upload will be done in a couple hours...

edit : Stupid FileFactory again with problems...I'm switching to MegaUpload permanatly. I will reupload the file and post link in the morning. It is currently 12:57am (GMT+10).

I just returned from visiting my mom. Did you get a chance to download that episode? I looked first to see if it was on the episode page, but couldn't find it. Earlier you mentioned you thought it was episode [04x01]2003.10.13. Is that still the one you think it is? Thanks!!!

I have never had more problems trying to upload a single file in my life. It turns out that my ISP is screwing me and my internet keeps on dropping out halfway through my upload attempt and I can't resume. So I decided to upload it via FTP and it turns out the resume function can't be enabled.

I'll try again to upload it.....somewhere.....your gonna have to be really really really gratefull once I finally give you a download link :lol:

I finally found a description of the episode I think you downloaded. The search function here is so tough to use. Is the episode you downloaded titled "Pile Up"? I have that episode, but I cut off the ending taping other rear end collision stuff. That episode has the Lamborghini Gallardo. I thought it was more recent then the 2003 episode you were downloading so I didn't look at the tape I had. My episode is titled Rear Ender. It must be around the one you downloaded because they were both on the Speed Channel around the same time. Speed Channel is airing them long after they were made because I taped Pile Up on 8/03/2005. If your episode is different tell me and I'll download it.

I just went through all of the first three series that you posted and those that Jensked posted. Maybe Speed Channel listed the Pile Up episode as Rear Ender because that's what is first talked about. I tried to look at your download and nothing happens. I even went to http://leechforfree.be/fifthgear/ and directly clicked on the link and nothing. If it's the Pile Up episode then don't download it again.
One confusing thing I found is there are no descriptions in the sites Fifth Gear - Specific Episode Discussions. Can you make your description and Jensked's description a stickey to help others who are viewing that area?

Wouldn't you know I look at the speed Channel and they are running episodes 9031 and 9032 right now!!! They number the episodes so I bet it means nothing other than Speed Channel. Episode 9032 is Flying Projectiles (aired 12/08/03) and 9031 is Clamping (aired 12/01/03). I do know the episode I need is what Speed Channel called 9025. Going in reverse order, I think that would be the October 20, 2003 episode. Can anyone tell me if that episode talks about rear end collisions? I know Pile Up on October 13, 2003 talked about rear end collisions. Speed may have skipped an episode and I may already have the episode Speed called "Rear Ender" which actually is the same as "Pile Up"! I need this episode for my accident!!! I am so tired of trying to figure this out! :shock:

Can you please decode what you've just written because I have no clue what I'm meant to do (if anything) :?

Sorry about the confusion! After being up for 36+ hours anything I write sounds OK to me. Speed Channel is airing 5th Gear long after is first started. They use their own episode numbers and titles too. I wrote down the info of the episode on Speed Channel that I missed and they called it episode 9025 titles "rear ender." What I was trying to say is that Speed Channel puts their own episode numbers to the 5th Gear episodes. The two coming up are episode 9031 they title "Clamping" and 9032 they title "Flying Projectiles." Those seem to be in order of the way 5th Gear was originally aired. Going backwards of the episode guide you made, I figure that 9025 would have been episode which aired on Oct 20, 2003. That's the episode after the Pile Up episode on Oct 13, 2003. Do you know if the Oct 20, 2003 episode talked about rear end crashes? Speed Channel may have skipped an episode and what they are calling "Rear Ender" might be the Pile Up episode. If you want to check my backwards tracking of 9031 and 9032 I listed the original airings in the post previous to this. What is your first name? I'm Jim! Thanks again!

DearJimmy said:
Sorry about the confusion! After being up for 36+ hours anything I write sounds OK to me. Do you know if the Oct 20, 2003 episode talked about rear end crashes? Speed Channel may have skipped an episode and what they are calling "Rear Ender" might be the Pile Up episode. If you want to check my backwards tracking of 9031 and 9032 I listed the original airings in the post previous to this. What is your first name? I'm Jim! Thanks again!
Thats okay.

October 20th, 2003 episode is one of the VERY FEW episodes that I don't have! Very hard to come by so it could have something on crashes....

You can call me SL65 ;) Even my parents call me that.

So do you need the file hosted anymore?

As I stated in my post 5 back, I could never open your download. I found the description of the episode you downloaded (Pile Up) in a thread burried on this site. Someone should make those early descriptions a stickey. Thanks for your efforts!!!

DearJimmy said:
As I stated in my post 5 back, I could never open your download.
Oh God...for my sake, lets just pretend you downloaded it fine :)

DearJimmy said:
I found the description of the episode you downloaded (Pile Up) in a thread burried on this site. Someone should make those early descriptions a stickey.
It already is in the Sticky of the Fifth Gear section, you'll see it contained in there.

Sorry I forgot about this thread :oops: Anyway, the file will no longer be hosted because you've 'already downloaded it' ;)

I finally found the Sticky you mentioned in the "General" section. Don't you think a sticky might also be useful in the Specific Episode Discussions section? I told you I couldn't download it because I'm honest. If it was the episode I needed I would have rewarded you. Digging around I found out it was the Pile Up episode which I already have. It's too bad there isn't better episode information for the other episodes around the 10/13/03 Pile Up episode. Thanks again for all your help!