• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

5th Gear Pic

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
Is this Plato in the second frame?

fifthgear_new.jpg

I hate Plato, he's such a smug git.

Tiff is cool, beardface is good, I like to see Vickys jugs bouncing up and down over bumps.And even the other guy Bender or whatever his name is, is OK.

who the heck is adrian??? i've been watching FG since it came out and i dont even remember him...

Yeah, I know. Wondered when someone was gonna point out that our pic for FG was old. :lol:

We need a new one made up. :?

^Viper use the new FG logo they have on their website. It looks great! Then find a TG logo to even it out a bit.

Adrian was in those 2002 episodes. He was allrite...at least he wasnt as 'smug' as Plato.

Well, with the exception of VBH, they have good, high res. photos on the official presenters page here: http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?lnk=460

I'm not sure who did the original graphic but if it were re-done the new photos could be taken from here I guess...

While I've redirected you to that page, have a look at Needell's profile... Look at what's listed as his fastest speed and his worst crash! :lol:

monkeymax said:
Look at what's listed as his fastest speed and his worst crash! :lol:

:lol:

mgkdk said:
monkeymax said:
Look at what's listed as his fastest speed and his worst crash! :lol:

:lol:
it cracked me up wen i read it all that time ago. fastest ever gone in a car: 230mph on mulsanne straight, worst crash in a car: 230mph on mulsanne straight

wow tom ford drives a modded monaro. never wouldve expected that.

:lol: his sons name is bear

patrick10 said:
wow tom ford drives a modded monaro. never wouldve expected that.

:lol: his sons name is bear
how modded is it?