• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

5th gear, when does it start?

asphotos said:
i know, just was visiting my folks (with foxtel, and they had it advertised on lifestyle)

thinking it was a new one.

FG on Foxtel is a season behind (possibly two)
 
Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:
October 9th = Bathurst 1000 AND Fifth Gear 1-hr :) :D :thumbsup: :mouse:

And not too long to go either!
 
^ And the Japanese GP straight after Bathurst - yep, I'll be making nice Homer-style groove in the lounge that day
 
... :mouse: and it just gets better and better :p

Im gonna run down to the shops and get me a bucket seat for the lounge and heaps of motor oil to drink. Gee I sound like this guy> :stig: <
 
About 2 weeks to go, looking forward to it. :thumbsup:
 
It actually airs on October 10th at 8PM their time.

From five.tv:
Fifth Gear (Motoring)
Starting: 20:00 on Monday 10th October. Duration: 1 hour. Showing on five.
 
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:
October 9th = Bathurst 1000 AND Fifth Gear 1-hr :) :D :thumbsup: :mouse:

And not too long to go either!

Hot dam... This weekend no uni work is getting completed.
 
I?d like to have less Tiff and more vicky and maybe Sabine Schmitz can join them, too :woot: :mrgreen:
 
Faultier said:
I?d like to have less Tiff and more vicky and maybe Sabine Schmitz can join them, too :woot: :mrgreen:

Your kidding right? Tiff and Jason are really the only reasons I watch Fifth Gear, and not for them exactly but there driving/racing and reviews. Vicky can drive very well too but from what I have seen she isn't quite up to the standard of the other two.

Aston
 
astondg said:
Faultier said:
I?d like to have less Tiff and more vicky and maybe Sabine Schmitz can join them, too :woot: :mrgreen:

Your kidding right? Tiff and Jason are really the only reasons I watch Fifth Gear, and not for them exactly but there driving/racing and reviews. Vicky can drive very well too but from what I have seen she isn't quite up to the standard of the other two.

Aston
Arrggg not the discussion of Fifth Gear hosts again please :thumbsdown:
 
Leppy said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:
October 9th = Bathurst 1000 AND Fifth Gear 1-hr :) :D :thumbsup: :mouse:

And not too long to go either!

Hot dam... This weekend no uni work is getting completed.

Cross one excuse off your list - we in the antipodes won't have FG until Monday Oct 10 - stupid time zones
 
fbc said:
Leppy said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:
October 9th = Bathurst 1000 AND Fifth Gear 1-hr :) :D :thumbsup: :mouse:

And not too long to go either!

Hot dam... This weekend no uni work is getting completed.

Cross one excuse off your list - we in the antipodes won't have FG until Monday Oct 10 - stupid time zones
Well in this thread we have all forgotten that Fifth Gear always airs on a Monday evening in the UK and by the time Viper releases it, its a Tuesday morning/afternoon here in Aus.
YES, Viper does do Fifth Gear still ;)
 
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Well in this thread we have all forgotten that Fifth Gear always airs on a Monday evening in the UK and by the time Viper releases it, its a Tuesday morning/afternoon here in Aus.
YES, Viper does do Fifth Gear still ;)

Ah, right you are - it airs on the 10th, so we'll have it on the 11th.
 
Top