5th gear, when does it start?

I wonder if Jason is going to be racing at Bathurst this year?

I'll answer my own question: NO

Pity, I was hoping we might see him and Cleland clash again this year !!

I don't think it was entirely his fault. The guy that ran in to him didn't see the yellow flag. I wouldn't expect him back anytime soon though, it was in Peter Brocks in his last Bathurst car so that made most of Australia hate him I think.

I would like to see him back. It might get me to actually watch it.

Aston

astondg said:
I don't think it was entirely his fault. The guy that ran in to him didn't see the yellow flag. I wouldn't expect him back anytime soon though, it was in Peter Brocks in his last Bathurst car so that made most of Australia hate him I think.

I would like to see him back. It might get me to actually watch it.

Aston

That may be the case but Plato was limping to the pits... on the racing line... No matter what series you are in, you don't do that.

skip said:
I wonder if Jason is going to be racing at Bathurst this year?

ROFL @ AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God Damn, that's funny ... I'm at work and everyone is wondering what I'm laughing at ...

haz

Leppy said:
That may be the case but Plato was limping to the pits... on the racing line... No matter what series you are in, you don't do that.

Being on the racing line while limping back to the pits was definately wrong. I meant the cars rolling over and the big accident wasn't all his fault, if the other guy had seen the yellow flag there is a very good chance the accident wouldn't have happened or if it did it wouldn't have been anywhere near as big. That doesn't let Plato off though.

I can't wait for the new season, stupid timezone differences. I'm going to be sleeping when it's on and probably be at work when it is released.

Aston

What was he thinking.

Reminds me of DC slowing down on the racing line in Spa in the rain in a corner to let MS pass.

Granted he wasn't on the exact racing line but he was damn close to it.
Plato that is.
He should have sticked to the grass when seeing that many cars coming behind him.