5th gear, when does it start?

asphotos said:
i know, just was visiting my folks (with foxtel, and they had it advertised on lifestyle)

thinking it was a new one.

FG on Foxtel is a season behind (possibly two)

Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:
October 9th = Bathurst 1000 AND Fifth Gear 1-hr :) :D :thumbsup: :mouse:

And not too long to go either!

^ And the Japanese GP straight after Bathurst - yep, I'll be making nice Homer-style groove in the lounge that day

... :mouse: and it just gets better and better :p

Im gonna run down to the shops and get me a bucket seat for the lounge and heaps of motor oil to drink. Gee I sound like this guy> :stig: <

About 2 weeks to go, looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

It actually airs on October 10th at 8PM their time.

From five.tv:
Fifth Gear (Motoring)
Starting: 20:00 on Monday 10th October. Duration: 1 hour. Showing on five.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hockeyman11385 said:
According to the channel five website Fifth Gear will be back October 9th :thumbsup:

Hot dam... This weekend no uni work is getting completed.

I?d like to have less Tiff and more vicky and maybe Sabine Schmitz can join them, too :woot: :mrgreen:

Faultier said:
I?d like to have less Tiff and more vicky and maybe Sabine Schmitz can join them, too :woot: :mrgreen:

Your kidding right? Tiff and Jason are really the only reasons I watch Fifth Gear, and not for them exactly but there driving/racing and reviews. Vicky can drive very well too but from what I have seen she isn't quite up to the standard of the other two.

Aston

astondg said:
Faultier said:

Your kidding right? Tiff and Jason are really the only reasons I watch Fifth Gear, and not for them exactly but there driving/racing and reviews. Vicky can drive very well too but from what I have seen she isn't quite up to the standard of the other two.

Aston
Arrggg not the discussion of Fifth Gear hosts again please :thumbsdown:

Leppy said:
Hockeyman11385 said:

Cross one excuse off your list - we in the antipodes won't have FG until Monday Oct 10 - stupid time zones

fbc said:
Leppy said:
Hockeyman11385 said:

Cross one excuse off your list - we in the antipodes won't have FG until Monday Oct 10 - stupid time zones
Well in this thread we have all forgotten that Fifth Gear always airs on a Monday evening in the UK and by the time Viper releases it, its a Tuesday morning/afternoon here in Aus.
YES, Viper does do Fifth Gear still ;)

Well in this thread we have all forgotten that Fifth Gear always airs on a Monday evening in the UK and by the time Viper releases it, its a Tuesday morning/afternoon here in Aus.
YES, Viper does do Fifth Gear still ;)

Ah, right you are - it airs on the 10th, so we'll have it on the 11th.