5th of February Online Race

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
teamfinalgear4ko.jpg

Saturday 5th of February @ 7pm GMT 0:00

General Rules
1. You can only join if you are a serious racer. We are here for fun and we don't need childish wreckers.
2. You need a legal copy of the game. Demo will do for the first couple of races, almost everyone has the full version already. Later on we will be playing the full version online.^
3. If you keep fucking up the race, like forgetting to brake in every corner or anything like that. I'll kick your butt ;-)

Racing Rules

1. If you want to overtake the car in front of you, honk the horn once.
2. If you are being overtaken, go to the either side of the track. just don't be in the way.
3. If you want to let the person behind you know he can overtake you, use the double turn-signal and go to either side of the track.
If you don't have turn-signals mapped, do it.
4. If you see a person behind you that is faster and wants to overtake, let him. Don't ignore him and think you can be faster.
Turn on the blinker and let him pass. You may even want to slow down a bit so you two won't end up in a corner side by side.
5. Don't use other people as a guide-rail in corners. If you can't keep up, don't ruin it for them.
6. If someone accidently hits you and you end up in the grass, don't plan on revenge. Nobody is out to kill your fun.
7. Overtaking in corners is a thing you should decide for yourself, as long as you don't violate rule number 5 it's fine.
Slower cars can take the corner wide so faster people can overtake on the inner side.
8. No alcohol is allowed.
9. Have fun!

AndyHui
Representing: Malaysia
Local time: 3:00am
Playing with:
Version:

Bihus
Representing: Portugal
Local time: 20:00
Playing with:
Version:

Buba
Representing: Germany
Playing with: Wheel
Version: Demo

Chaos386
Representing: Saudi Arabia
Local time: 22:00
Playing with: Mouse
Version: Full

ESPNSTI
Representing: United States
Local time: 1:00pm

Jason Chiu
Representing: Hong Kong S.A.R.
Local time: 3am
Playing with: keyboard
Version: demo

Jostyrostelli
Representing: Netherlands

Kip 6666
Representing: Netherlands
Playing with:
Version:

Mischief007
Representing: Canada
Local time: 2:00pm
Playing with: Keyboard
won't race

Mrkrazzy
Representing: Australia
Local time: 5:00am

MXM
Representing: Finland
Local time: 21:00

Pexxi
Representing: Finland
Local time: 21:00
Playing with: Joystick
Version: Demo

Renesis
Local time: 2:00pm

Swek
Representing: Germany
Playing with:
Version:

Ultra Kool Dude
Version:

Vette Boss

Viper007Bond
Local time: 11:00am

Hey, it's saturday (5th) or 8 (Tuesday)? :mrgreen: I guess I'll get the full version to play on that date (whatever the date is). I must pm josty, right?

he fucked up the date I think, but I won't edit it, maybe it was intentionnal

Once again, I cant make it because the time sucks for me :( 5:00am!
Although if the time is say 7:00am i could....

I have s1 by the way :D

@Chaos: What's happenning? I can't see your stats...

@Bihus: Yes, you were right it was 5th of February, thanks! I'll edit you in.

@MrKrazzy: Andy wakes up at 3.00!! It's very healthy to wake up early ;)

na... I go back to sleep at 4 and then wake up at 6:30 :lol: ... but I just slept through and overslept as well... my friend had to call me to wake up me :lol: ... have to figure out a way to wake up at 3am

Have your alarm on the other side of your room on the highest volume. Put your phone on "vibrate on alarm" and put it in a big glass bowl next to your bed...you'll wake up :)

I think I will take my old phone and use that as an Alarm clock as well and I think the iPod has an Alarm function as well... doesn't it?

na... my stereo is shit... I have a week to figure out so I'll send what I can do... I cannot miss it again this week :lol: ... btw... how long did u guys play demo yesterday?

since josty been a nice guy and hosting my car pics i think i will wake up at 3am and havea go at this

my details

Jason Chiu
Representing: Hong Kong S.A.R.
Local time: fucking 3am in the morning
Playing with: damm keyboard
Version: demo biatch

Jostyrostelli said:
@Chaos: What's happenning? I can't see your stats...
I just realized I don't have any stats yet because so far I've only played on the demo server with you guys. :oops:
I was pointing out that I had an account at lfsworld.net, because it means I've bought the full version. :thumbsup:

andyhui01 said:
na... my stereo is shit... I have a week to figure out so I'll send what I can do... I cannot miss it again this week :lol: ... btw... how long did u guys play demo yesterday?

1 hour demo, I played 1.5 hours of S1 then I had enough and quit, but they kept playing

Okay, Okay, i'll get up early lately i have been getting up a 6:00am so 1 hour earlier i guess i no big deal, although it will piss of the rest of my family greatly.
I'll wake em all up at least 2 hours before they should :lol: