5th of February Online Race

So what happened Swek? You were in the back at the end, you won the first few races!

And no I didn't make overtaking a bitch, you weren't even close lol :p

I almost felt asleep at the last few races. Must have been the absence of coffee.
Nah, I dont really know. Seems like I can't keep the pace that long :(

I must say you gave me quite a hard time. Will you be there next Saturday ?

(/race driver excuse mode on) Man, some nice races, but those malaysians kept on pushing me out on the first corner, cause I started 1st or 2nd and till I had caught up with swek The 5 laps were over...(/race driver excuse mode off) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was soo much fun... I'll be in next Sat for sure... Josty was really fast. If he would have had a nice setup I would never have made that nice pass...

And in the beginning Swek was so consistant... Iguess if you make it past the first corner and everybody crashes, you're about to enjoy the 2 secs you're ahead... :mrgreen:

Unfortunatley I didn' get my wheel today... Screw german mail...

Next time I'll be better competition!

Buba

I couldn't see my mouse pointer the whole time, so it was hard for me to tell where the wheel was pointed. At least I had fun knocking out SiR_dude a few times.

I'm buying a wheel today, and S1 if S2 doesn't come out soon. Then I'll show you guys who's boss.

Viper007Bond said:
Vette Boss said:
Viper007Bond said:
Oh, that was you?! Sorry 'bout that. :?

LOL, it's fine. I'm not angry. :) I used to be worse than you at LFS.
I doubt anyone could be worse than me at LFS. :lol:

I used to be so bad, couldn't go around a corner without making some kind of mistake. I considered myself lucky to even make a lap without pitting.

You'll get better though, so did I.

I should be in for next week too. Don't have anything planned for now :).

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
LOL are you saying that you have the "outside-view"?

That is for...hehe never mind..try to get the cockpitview, you can see the wheel. :thumbsup:

^^How did this get into my post? :?
A mod probably hit edit on your post instead of quote when trying to reply to your post. I've almost done it a few times by mistake too.

Man, some nice races, but those malaysians kept on pushing me out on the first corner, cause I started 1st or 2nd and till I had caught up with swek The 5 laps were over

I don't remember that happening... I just kept getting used as a Guard-rail round the first corner by a FWD car so I span and hit some other people as well... not entirely my fault...

we should have a new rule that allows zero contact between cars and don't fight for the racing line round the first corner...cuz most of the time... only half the cars are on the left... the other half is in the middle of the track... and when the corner... they end of cutting to the outside as well... this I think causes the crashes in the beginning...

? new rule about no contact would be useless, cause the people don't ram you on purpose, everybody wants to go through the first corner, and since we are with 10 people, you can't expect them all to drive in a nice racingline..I think ;)

thats what I'm trying to say... if you can't get yourself into the racing line don't force your way through and pretend you can't hear the guy horning the shit out of you. Just take another line... everyone would be quite slow round the first corner anyway so you won't loose out much.
Its better than having loads of people pileup together ;)