600bhp Exotic GT's: Germany, Britain and Italy

600bhp Exotic GT's: Germany, Britain and Italy

• Bristol Fighter S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if it comes to ferraris i'd rather have the f430, not that found of the 599, therefore i say, slr's for the people :)

bartboy9891 said:
Is the "Chrysler V10" the one in the Viper?

The rear looks nearly identical to the Marcos TSO
Yes, it's the old 8,0-litre out of the mk1 Vipers producing 660 hp in the Fighter S. Oddly it's named after a WW1 British fighter called the Bristol Fighter, so is the Blenheim witch was a WW2 bomber. This is because Bristol used to make planes for the RAF under WW1 & 2.

Actually the Bristol Fighter came out long before the Marcos TSO GT2...

marcos_eirik said:
bartboy9891 said:
Is the "Chrysler V10" the one in the Viper?

The rear looks nearly identical to the Marcos TSO
Yes, it's the old 8,0-litre out of the mk1 Vipers producing 660 hp in the Fighter S. Oddly it's named after a WW1 British fighter called the Bristol Fighter, so is the Blenheim witch was a WW2 bomber. This is because Bristol used to make planes for the RAF under WW1 & 2.

Actually the Bristol Fighter came out long before the Marcos TSO GT2...
yea i was aware that the Bristol has been around for a little while, i was just pointing out other Brits taking the design. How much would a Fighter or a Fighter S cost in the UK now?

I'd take the Ferrari out of those 3. I have no idea if it's correct, but hte Bristol just seem's unfinished and unreliable. I have never liked the styling of the SLR and I like engines to be a little screaming, which the SLR engine is NOT. So that leaves the ferrari. I don't really like the design of the first half of the car but the rear is ok, and the engine is more my taste. And it costs far less than the SLR.

M3lover said:
I'd take the Ferrari out of those 3. I have no idea if it's correct, but hte Bristol just seem's unfinished and unreliable. I have never liked the styling of the SLR and I like engines to be a little screaming, which the SLR engine is NOT. So that leaves the ferrari. I don't really like the design of the first half of the car but the rear is ok, and the engine is more my taste. And it costs far less than the SLR.

the back of the SLR is fine, and the interior is superb.. but i cant stand the front, it reminds me of the SL Class or the C Class.. its far too ugly for an supercar