7 Days to Go!!!

Buffy_09

With just about 174 hours to go till the new series, I thought, to keep us going, we would pull together some Youtube vids of our favourite moments.:D

Here's some of mine...
[YOUTUBE]LvLCvdeWcsw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8nxtXsOwdFw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7GEirS0BJN0[/YOUTUBE]

Feel free to add :)

Last edited:
Can't wait for the series to start. My favourite was when Jeremy set the caravan on fire for the caravan holiday challenge. Too tired to search it up now, been watching Le Mans :cool:

Well, I'm currently listening to 5x08 (itunes smart playlists are STUPID, they don't understand I only want music, and not the massive amounts of TG I manage to put through it most days. TG is good, but music is also good, it needs to understand). And just a week.
As of now, seven days and six hours. Oooh it gets closer!

I was looking for something else, but then I found this :D
[YOUTUBE]mOTbb6wjtAg[/YOUTUBE]
Watching this just made me realise something ... I couldn?t do Andy Wilmans Job ... not that I would have the qualifications or stuff like that ... but even I had and could technically do it ... I couldn?t ... they like tell you "you?ve got 60 minutes for a show" and I?ll be going "No, I need 3 hours 20 minutes - I am not cutting anything out" ... and the show would never be broadcasted.

Yeah, all this stuff is awesome.. And it isn't even deemed good enough to make the show! That says something doesn't it =)

Watching this just made me realise something ... I couldn?t do Andy Wilmans Job ... not that I would have the qualifications or stuff like that ... but even I had and could technically do it ... I couldn?t ... they like tell you "you?ve got 60 minutes for a show" and I?ll be going "No, I need 3 hours 20 minutes - I am not cutting anything out" ... and the show would never be broadcasted.
I agree with you on that. But they should release a DVD with all scenes on it. I don't know about the 'standard' episodes, but I bet those specials were a lot longer originally. I'd love to see them uncut.

I was looking for something else, but then I found this :D
[YOUTUBE]mOTbb6wjtAg[/YOUTUBE]

:lol: I just love how they react to the money. COMEDY GOLD! :thumbsup:

I agree with you on that. But they should release a DVD with all scenes on it. I don't know about the 'standard' episodes, but I bet those specials were a lot longer originally. I'd love to see them uncut.

I think the directors cut of the Botswana special was like 2 hours 30 minutes long before it went to the editing procces.
I've heard before that what they do is watch the semi-final cut about 8 or 10 times and if the stuff that was funny at the start is now only ok it gets cut.

I love how Hammond just tries to buy his tractor :lol:
"Fifteen million, just there. Take it away. And I drive away in the tractor."

seems like its been forever..oh wait..it has been :p