710hp... RWD... and no driving aids

stupid conservative Germans.

I like, but I don't really see the point.

The original Lambo has a very good 4WD system that they've just thrown away I suppose.
You also lose a bit of grip on standing starts, since the 4WD will just throw the car at the horizon while the RWD car stands at the line tearing through its very expensive Pirelli's.

dunno really, if you want a superpowerful RWD only car, get something like a Viper or a Corvette

if you want a Lambo, get a Lambo...

the person who'll buy this lambo, probably already has all those other cars...

and even then, the corvette and viper are like ladas compared to the lambo

but what did they do with the suspension? it's like they've put it higher of the ground
http://img370.imageshack.**/img370/9317/edolamborghinimurcielagbz0.jpg
Lamborghini_Murcielago_3.JPG

weird, but it makes it look more agressive imo :?

Last edited:
I however do like the fact somebody is making a 700+ hp naturally asperated car, now i just have to wonder what it sounds like.

They have a video on their website. :mrgreen: Wonder no more:
video

Last edited:
They have a video on their website. :mrgreen: Wonder no more:
video

sounds like a motorcycle in bigger.

You're right, it does sound like a big bike engine at idle & free-revving. Sounds fan-bloody-tastic when it's loaded up though.

The moment of the vid though is that blip on the downshift. My god, that almost caused a trouser accident :blush:

Last edited:
Get rid of those wheels , get some original lambo whells in and i will be at the Edo shop in the morning :)

Yea I think they are planning a Murcielago SV as a last hurah before the model is replaced. Should be brilliant.

ZOMG! A proper Lamborghini. This really is a true successor to the Diablo.

Yet it took an aftermarket tuner to make it.....

sounds like a motorcycle in bigger.

ahh poo, honestly i like the stock exhaust better. If i heard that at WOT at a track i wouldn't instantly think "lamborghini" :cry: