75 min 12x08 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will be epic :drool:

*resets dvd recorder* :)

So I'm reading the Top Gear newsletter and it appears this season is only 8 episodes?

Back on the front page before it started it said this season was going to be 10 episodes?

This makes me sad.

Wow, that is going to be one hell of an episode isn't it?

75 minutes, that's brilliant.. :p And in Vietnam.. December 28th can't come quick enough.

It's never been 10 episodes this season, they've said they want to do 14 episodes a year - and season 11 was 6 episodes.

Does Vietnam even have a car industry? Or will the show just highlight junk from the Pac-rim and China? Mabye the Stig goes on a boat trip up the Nung River, covers himself in war paint, and kills Marlon Brando.

Does Vietnam even have a car industry? Or will the show just highlight junk from the Pac-rim and China? Mabye the Stig goes on a boat trip up the Nung River, covers himself in war paint, and kills Marlon Brando.

Did you even click on the link? And if you did, did you read it at all? It clearly states they're going to be on motorcycles.

Remember Andy saying something about every year (basically 2 series) from now on will have no more than 14 episodes cause they are running out of ideas and it's just too much work.

Couldn't care either way really, it just means quality > quantity.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

*does victory jig*

[YOUTUBE]SeSEh3alWkc[/YOUTUBE]

Yes! Can't wait. Something to fill that gap between xmas and new year. Always feels like limbo there for no good reason.
Hope it keeps to TG'ness enough, regardless of their transport.

Did you even click on the link? And if you did, did you read it at all? It clearly states they're going to be on motorcycles.
Never mind clicking on the link, it was in the series preview in 12x01...

And then there was Jezza's previous visit to Vietnam in the mid-90s for Motorworld.

Can we rig the viewing numbers for this show? Can all of our English TG viewers get their families and neighbors (excuse me, neighbours ;) ) to watch the special? I'm an American, but I've helped with some of the contests rigged here, in that they accepted my vote for a TG presenter. I think it would be great if we could somehow make the ratings go up for the last show.

14 eps a year I can live with, although in the most perfect of worlds there would be a new ep every week (although if the world were perfect, the TG probably wouldn't be what it currently is - sorry tangent there)

Need new episodes over Xmas break for some escapism from the relatives - can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.