91 Buick Regal

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
A friend of mine is in a jam and needs a cheap ride. His mechanic has a 91 Buick Regal with 85K on the clock.

The big thing here is cheap, he doesn't drive much but does need wheels. I don't know much about GM from this era, so I'm hoping FG can help me help a friend.

I'm not sure what the price is yet, so help on value would be appreciated. He's in San Diego if that makes a difference.

I think these also had some serious brake issues and that GM spontaneously failing instrument cluster. At least from what I could find last night.

I'm not sure what his budget is, he's never had much money and works a low-paying job. His wife has serious health issues and works from home making things to sell at the Farmer's Market. He currently drives a Cavalier they inherited from a family member who passed away and the thing has been an absolute money-pit. A while ago I bought him an OBD-II code reader so he could check on it when the Check Engine light inevitably came on every other week for some minor bullshit. He's not very car savvy, so he typically calls me when something goes wrong on it.

Honestly, I wish we still lived in the same city so I could just show up and help him with it.

Last edited: