No 56k: 919

Hmmm.

IMG_0307.JPG

Is it a magic light bulb that fits all of those? :lol:

None of the boxes are checked. So it fits none. If it in fact fits, Spectre has the right to sue them for false advertising. :p

More like one size fits none, at least with clothes.

I just got in from riding and I am absolutely soaked due to a failure of rain gear, so not installing it tonight - but I will tomorrow.

More like one size fits none, at least with clothes.

I just got in from riding and I am absolutely soaked due to a failure of rain gear, so not installing it tonight - but I will tomorrow.

That was my point.
"One size fits all" usually means "Fits no one".

Welp, got it installed.

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

Yup, 35W 4300K H4 bi-xenon flex-type upgrade.

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

Last edited:
Lookin good.

I gotta do something to improve the sucktacular headlight on the bandit.

Edit: Come to think of it, I have a couple of Hella 90mm modules left over from my abandoned PC800 project I need to make go away...

How much ovaltine for those?

Sadly, Nestle bought out Ovaltine and has changed the formula.
new_callout.png

I no longer accept it as payment. :(

I was sad too when I found out about the formula change...

EDIT:
Seems like our recipe is different. I wonder if I can send you some....

Last edited:
I was sad too when I found out about the formula change...

Now it tastes like roasted Nesquik. If I wanted that, I would have bought it.

Nestl? - making me want to nuke France from orbit, repeatedly, until the entire country is glassed - since 2011.

Last edited:

i love those connectors! one of the only ones i've come across that don't release under vibration, are completely water tight, and can be opened and closed more than once!
at 4?/piece they aren't cheap though...

Those came with the kit, but I generally tend to use Weatherpaks in my external wiring which are a similar design. They're great, though more expensive than the usual bullet or spade connectors as you noted. That said, still cheaper than having a short at an inopportune time.

The battery charger/aux power adapters that I made up for all my vehicles use WeatherPaks. Even rewired the Series III's engine bay harnesses with them and have used them on internal projects as well for quick-connects:

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_2278.JPG

The only problem is that they're rather large. I keep meaning to look at some of the mini- and micro-variants and get the special tools for them, but it's not real high on the priority list.

Last edited:
I prefer my thirty three year old wiring with corroded connectors that keep shorting inexplicitly. Fun fact, I have two new batteries for my Honda.

Last edited:
Bought one of these to hold my iPhone 4 and its Otterbox case where I could use the nav app while on the bike without having to drag it out of the tank bag top:
%21B5W-Vjg%212k%7E$%28KGrHqYOKi%21E%29+pg%21-bqBMtTkrJbM%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

Installed it today:
IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG