95 Accord Rough under low load

Okaen

Car(s)
1995 Honda Accord
I have a question for you smart folks here.
I have a 1995 Honda Accord EX 5 speed. 300k miles. When at low load, regardless of speed or RPM, when driving the engine feel rough. If I put my foot into it or let it coast in neutral or idling at a stop the car feels normal. This started after I had gotten my AC fixed, although it might be a coincidence.

Do you guys have ideas on what could cause this kind of issue?

Check for vacuum leaks, perhaps a hose was knocked off or cracked when your AC was serviced.

300K miles!!!!

You'd think Honda would build their engines to last - tsk. ...

It isn't British. Many of Honda's petrol engines have a design goal of 500,000 miles MTBO, much like American pickup diesels - which is impressive considering that petrol engines are subject to far more wear than a diesel (spark ignition is by definition more abrasive).

So I checked for leaks, but to be honest I have no idea how to find leaks.
To clarify the problem isn't a constant rough feeling, but more of a hesitation at some times, usually associated with a change in my throttle position. I think this weekend I might put new plugs in it as I haven't changed them since I acquired the car 3 years ago.

One way to check for vacuum leaks is to spray carb cleaner (or somthing similar) at different connections. If there is a leak present, it should get sucked in and the engine should accelerate slightly. Smoke can also be used (if you have a good source). Smoke getting pulled in toward areas it shouldn't be is an indication of a leak.

So I checked for leaks, but to be honest I have no idea how to find leaks.
To clarify the problem isn't a constant rough feeling, but more of a hesitation at some times, usually associated with a change in my throttle position. I think this weekend I might put new plugs in it as I haven't changed them since I acquired the car 3 years ago.

That sounds like it might be a bad T P S.