A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Richard
Well TopGear will be nothing without you. I wish to you fast recovery. Please don't blame yourself about this accident. Don't forget about your friends and family and the sun which risess every day. I pray for you and your family. I am really sad but I still have hope. Have hope too, Richard. World is too beautifull. There are so many cars you can drive. My thoughts are with you. Don't give up! You are a hamster with big, lion hears. We are with you. Don't forget about those who wants to live with you.

Marta, Poland

Please get well soon Richard! It was a real shock for me to hear you had a big crash! It was great to hear that Clarkson had made you smile again!
Hopefully you'll be back doing what you love best; driving fast cars!

Best wishes from,

Kurt Schleier
Hoorn, The Netherlands

Best of luck to you Richard, you'll be back to speeding along in no time with a new lease on life!

Ed
Memphis, TN United States

Just want to say get well soon Richard.
Your family and friends need you badly, we need you badly as well.
You've got your whole life ahead of you and our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Matthew
Rotherham, South Yorks, UK

you are the reason why Topgear is my favorit carshow, so i realy hope we get our hamster back on the show soon...

My thoughts are certainly with you, Richard

Kenneth Settem, Norway

Dear Richard,

thank you for making Top Gear so fun! Whithout your contribution, it would not have been the same. I sincerely wish you get well soon and continue presenting the way you do.

Delyan

NYC USA

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Richard!

Aaron Williams
New Jersey, United States

I wish Top Gear's resident "driving god" a speedy recovery. You still have a lot of races to win against Clarkson, get well soon.

Best wishes from Spain,

Marcos

Richard get well soon.Our thoughts are with you and your lovely family.Just read the latest news and sounds like your well on the mend. :thumbsup: Take care.
Josh
Langley BC. Canada

Mr. Hammond, here's to a speedy recovery. You and your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers.
Just remember what Capt. Lance Murdoch says, "Bones heal and chicks dig scars!" ;)

Best regards,
Henry Lawton
Louisville, Kentucky, USA

Richard I wish you a quick recovery. You have my thoughts, get well soon.

Take care and get well soon. You're in all your fans' thoughts and prayers

Ryan - Philadelphia

Hamster,

Just a few (light-hearted) thoughts to go with my absolute best wishes for your recovery:

Throwing your head out at 300mph > throwing your back out while powersliding
Historic people carrier racing > Bernie?s F1 circus
Cool Wall photos > hospital food
Your infectious energy while driving Zondas > anything
Dysfunctional Ford GT ribbing > tooth whitening jokes
Richard Hammond > injury

Your enthusiastic presentation is a welcome and needed guest in my home, and I?m looking forward to seeing you return to action following a full recovery. Thank you for taking the risks and pushing the envelope to bring all of us the style of entertainment that you provide. All the best to you, your better half, your two angels, Jeremy and Captain Slow, and everyone around you; Get well soon.

Andrew
Dallas, Texas, USA

Richard, my thoughts, and the thoughts of millions of others are with you.
Hope to see your whitened teeth and Jeremy ripping antics make a big comeback.

Best wishes
Robert Kelly, St Helens UK.

Get well soon Richard, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. We need you back - who will control Jeremy on the Cool Wall?

Lots of love
Donna, Perth, Scotland

Richard! Get better soon mate, all our thoughts are with you and your family and we hope our resident Hamster will be back with us all soon.
We need you back mate, Top Gear would never be the same without you. Who would be the Driving God? Looking forward to seeing your unique and dynamic presenting skills back on our screen soon.

Come on mate, we know you can pull through!

Best Wishes
Dave, Penrith

Richard, I hope you get well soon and see you on the first episode of the new series. You give something special to the show, and it wouldn't be the same without you.
You have a giant group of fans that support you. Even here in Chile.

Best wishes,

Alvaro, CHILE

Richard, I was completly devestated when I read what had happened to you, and I've been glued to my computer ever since the accident waiting for updates.

Me and my fiance watch top gear every Sunday that it's on, after we download it since it's not available on TV in the states. you and Top Gear have brought me and my fiance closer through your humor, god speed your recovery. All of our worlds would be changed forever if something were to happen to you.

- Joseph Bollinger

Arkansas, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.