A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us might watch old reruns on BBC Canada, but I think the majority of us download the Top Gear torrents on Mininova.

t3h r0x0rs said:
Some of us might watch old reruns on BBC Canada, but I think the majority of us download the Top Gear torrents on Mininova.

I dare someone to write that on Hamster's card. :D

get well soon, driving god!
and in hebrew: refuah shleima!

Yossi M.
Jerusalem, Israel.

Get well soon mate, we'll all be thinking of you and looking forward to seeing you back on our screens again in the best of health.
The warmth and support of your family, friends and fans around the world are a testament to what a special guy you are - God Bless

Mister Hamster!
get well soon richard hammond :]
Only show worth watching...and im in the US

Kevin Wang
Diamond Bar, California

Get well soon Richard, MPH 06 just was not the same with out you mate.
Best Wishes
James Gibson - Gibby
Camberley England

Get well soon ! And bring us TG back ! 8)

59 years ago, something incredibly simple, and yet incredible was invented. It changed the world, many generations and many more to come. Play Well, and thank the lord for Lego.

Dave E, Sevenoaks, England.

With all the cable and satellite channels, the best car show ever is only available on the internet over here!! I am sure you have to be going stir-crazy while not working, but we are all thinking of you and hoping to see you back with Clarkson and May soon!

From Atlanta, Georgia USA...

All the best Richard and family.
And dont let the chipped white tooth bother you.....get JC to buy you a new one...!
You are a star....not just another bloke in the street.
See you soon........!

....Hats off to lego, helicopters, hospitals and decent helmets....

Gary, Bolton UK

Hope you get well soon, Richard - it's not every day a hamster survives a 450 km/h crash, after all.

Best wishes from Budapest, Hungary

Not sure if you'll ever see this, but just to let you know how great it is you're on your way back. Don't lose your love of life and adventure, and don't get down on yourself - fate was against you that day but the Gods were with you.
Get well soon.

Get Well richard, and please come back on top Gear.

And like Jeremy says, the only thing that he still have to do, is to bring you back on TopGear. It's our dream too.

So take your time for being the same as before, a fantastic driver, and like a friend for a lot of people.

I miss your arguing with jeremy and james, so much.

Dear Richard,

I'm a huge fan of yours and of Top Gear. Although I live stateside, Boston to be precise, I am still able to check out Top Gear online. I love the show, and I can't wait until it is back on the air.

I was relieved to hear of your speedy recovery. I am also glad to learn that your accident has only hardened your resolve to experience automobiles in their purest form: at their limits. I wish you the best for your recovery, and I know that the when you return to television, it will be with rausing applause.

Once you get going with Top Gear again I hope to see you behind the wheel of some serious machines. If I was able to make suggestions of what you should be testing on the latest season, I would love to see the Ferrari 599 Fiorano, the RUF RT 12, the Lotus Europa, and you should totally do a tribute to the old Porsche 911 RS, you know, from the early 70s. PS, that's my favorite car of all time.

Hope to see you back on the air soon! Take care!

Sincerely,

Nate Hubbell

I realize you've probably sent Hamster's card already, But I don't care.

Hamster,

When I heard about your wreck on my homesite, I was depressed about as much as I would be after someone attempting to kill a family member of mine.

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend, Now, I hope you keep progressing along.

Hamster, Can't wait till you get back on top of your game,(as if you even left. minor setback.)

GET OVER THIS DEPRESSION!

Later Richard,

Nathaniel R. Gnau

PS: The motoring world would completely bite the big one w/out ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.