A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurry back Hamster - "Top Gear" needs its driving god back behind the wheels of eighty quid Rovers, bright orange Zondas, old fake Ferraris, pink Nissan Micras, overweight Dampervans, and tiny Suzuki vans! (But please, no more jet-powered cars.)

All the best for a swift and full recovery,
Matthew
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Get well soon Richard! I hope everything goes okay for you and you make a speedy recovery. I love watching you on Top Gear and hope that you return soon to my favorite show (and the best thing on TV). Good luck and best wishes to you and your family. Hope you will get to drive your Charger again soon and maybe get a Zonda one day.

Basically everything has been said that needs to be said. Get well soon, but don't push it, ya tough little bastard.

-Rich.
Pennsylvania, USA.

Richard,

You and your family have been in our prayers since the moment we heard the news. Top Gear is a staple in our house and will continue to be as long as it airs. My wife and I are immense fans and hope to see it live some day soon! Take care and God bless,

Erik and Abigail Langerak
Hawaii, USA

Richard,

Hope you get better soon, i've been watching the news for updates since thursday.

You can't let Clarkson and May run top gear without their Hamster :D

Hi Richard,

hope you get better soon couse Top Gear would't be the same without you. Wish you best

Darius, Lithuania

Mr. Hamster,

I wish that you will have a full and fast (300mph fast) recovery. Top Gear would be nowhere without you putting Clarkson and May in thier places.

Dennis
From all the way in New York City...United States

From all people of Malta, we wish you the most super speeedy recovery :burnrubber:

Get Well Soon!

J. Mallia

I reckon you are now the fastest hamster on planet earth. Get well soon.

Emir
Louisville, KY USA

My first memory of watching Top Gear was seeing you being drowned in a car. From that moment, I was hooked. Never had I seen a car show so well mixed with entertainment, presented by such likeable, funny people as you. I have also very much enjoyed Brainiac and all the crazy things you've done in the name/guise of science.

Get well soon!

Guy Hebert
Ontario, Canada

As someone else who's been in a tragic car accident (I'm still in a wheelchair 8 years later because of it), I hope the best for you Richard and want to encourage you to never give up no matter what the obstacle or circumstance. May the Lord be merciful and gracious to you and your family,

Praying for your recovery,
Jeff
Michigan, USA

It's great news to hear that you're on the mend, Hampster! Best wishes for a Speedy and Complete recovery, and a quick return to your family. Looking forward to you giving us all an account of how well you were doing becfore it all went wrong :mrgreen:

-Chris
Chandler, Arizona.

My prayers for your speedy recovery, Hamster! Best wishes from the Motorsports Capital of America!

Aaron Ramirez
-Daytona Beach, FL

If man were judged by how fast they've gone, congratulations on being 25% more manly than Jeremy! (and a full thousand million percent more than James)

Get well soon and hope everything works out.

Chris from the colonies

Know you like 'speed' there Mr. Hammond - So here's wishing you a -speedy- recovery.

Thanka... Thankyaveramuch for your work on TopGear - we really enjoy it, and look forward to your return.

(Memphis, Tennessee)

Status
Not open for further replies.