A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you fully recover and we all look foward to getting our hamster back. Your clearly indestructable! Don't push yourself too much though and its fantatisic how quickly you are recovering.

Best Wishes
Em (Norfolk)

Greetings from Ohio! I wish you speedy recovery and hope to see you bounce back real soon! Hubby has downloaded and watched every episode of Top Gear and he is a huge fan. I have only watched a handful of episodes so far, but I am already totally hooked and I am a great fan of yours!

I keep scanning the web for daily updates, and I wish you the best!

Hope I won't mess up this post, since I created this account just to be able to wish you well! =)

- Miia (Columbus, Ohio)

I know alot of us downunder are pulling for you, myself, espescially hard, the world needs another season of top gear and it wouldnt be top with out you, things can only look up from here. good luck and driving gods speed.

Richard, you're the human Hilux of Top Gear. I know you'll bounce back from that light bump. Best wishes!

Greetings from Sweden. I hope you will get well soon. Whether or not Top Gear will return, it has been the best show i have ever seen, and probably ever will. So thank you and, again, i hope you will get well soon.

Jesper Karlsson
Stockholm, Sweden

Richard, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Pushing the envelope is what Top Gear is truly about, it is just a shame that this challenge ended so tragically. From seeing you on television over the years I must say, you strike me as an incredibly genuine and warm hearted bloke, one which fans around the world can respect and relate to.

I can't wait to see you back on Top Gear, the show wouldn't be the same without you.

Godspeed Richard

Kyle Rader

Please get well soon Richard. The show wouldn?t be the same without you.
We Love you !!!!
Best wishes from Ahaus in Germany

Hey Hamster, hope you get well soon! I know the driving god will be back!

Don't give up. We in Lithuania are waiting to see you again in the best tv show ever. :bow: ;)

Get well soon Richard. We need the Hamster back with, as you said in the drive-time radio bit, "that 8ft gorilla" :lol: and Captain Slow! No one else can take the Hamster's place!After all who will keep Jeremy in line when doing the cool wall? :D

Richard, we heard of your awful incident while on holiday in Cyprus, the newspapers get delivered at 1.30pm daily, when I got back to the poolside it was the only thing being talked about, everyone had a newspaper, everyone was gutted, the sun shone a little less that day. The next day and the day after there was a queue for papers, to see how you were!

Richard your a mate, even though I?ve never met ya, your one of three irreplaceable and unique cogs which make a much loved machine, which will forever be welded in Top Gear. Fight my friend, best wishes.

Adrian Cole, Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Get well Richard!

Get well Richard!

I just wanted you to know how much joy TopGear has brought to me. I agree with many when I say that TopGear is truly the best show on television, bar none. The show would not be the same without you. Best wishes for you and your family and a speedy recovery.

P.S: Did you ever manage to clean the paint out of the inside of your SUV?

Teo Andrew
British Columbia, Canada

Get better, from America!

Get better, from America!

Richard,

Get well! The petrolhead community is incomplete without you. I have never been to the show or much less the UK. But every week I wait and wait for this fantastic site to post a way for me to watch. Top Gear is the pinnacle of television programming, bar none. It is informative, hilarious, inspirational and would be incomplete without you.

Cheers to you and all of your colleages at the finest TV show in the world for never settling or compromising.

I don't know how many fellow Yanks love the program as much as I do, but I'm sure all of us fans across the pond want nothing more than a speedy recovery by the hamster.

Cheers and get well!

All the way from Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
Patrick Walsh

I swear the Hamster has to be the most loved guy on TV. this is truely amazing. I am glued to me computer everyday for any update on his recovery. I just wish I could be there for the First show when he comes back. That will be the most emotional and best show ever. They may need to hold it in a huge stadium, cause they will fill that up with no problem. The only down side I see from all of this is going to be his loss of any privacy he once had. I hope the media can be respectfull and not try to turn him into a ratings booster. THat would be horrible. I know we all want to know what is going on but at the same time he needs time and quite to back to full speed :D

I am sure that all of us sending him good thoughts has in some way helped him pull through as well as he has. I do believe in the power of positive thinking. I am sure he does to

We love you Hammond :thumbsup:

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery Richard!!!

Top Gear has a huge following here, it is absolutely the best show on television, you guys are the best! You have many fans here in Southern California, we really love your personality and wit.

Jeff L.
Long Beach, California, U.S.A.

We're all praying for your fast recovery. As a physician and a disabled Marine Corps Veteran, I completely understand - I was shot down over Iraq in 2003. All I can say is at least you had the ground close to you and a great team of safety professionals, and you are a testament to that by your fast recovery so far!

I probably wouldn't be too far off saying that everyone world-wide benefits from your shows, presentations, and other works across television and radio. I think you are a very special person to bring all the happiness and joy to each of our little corners of the earth, and I can only hope that you have a full recovery and continue on bringing that laughter and bright ray of sun to the viewers and listeners across the globe.

We're praying for you - now your job is to get better as soon as you can!

Dr. Robert A. Foster, D.O.
Denver, Colorado USA
DrFoster@medscape.com

Wishing you a quick and full recovery Richard! I was terrified when I first heard that you had crashed at 300 mph, but it didn't take long to realise that you were going to make it!

Looking forward to see you on the telly again!

Keep it going!

Peter Chowra
Stockholm, Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.