a chick in which car would turn u on the most

Overheat said:
Perhaps he's still on about my chick pic - which is here now btw:

bluesti.jpg

Much better job this time around. Looks so hot :drool::drool:. Thinking I might get myself one of these instead maybe :)

who doesn't... I'm really considering getting my old Subaru I used to drive in Hong Kong back... the 90's version... I need a more practical car and I really miss the sound of the Subaru :lol:

I definitely look more at the girl than that fxxking ricer...

your gna get some ass kicking from ESPNSTI... how is that a ricer... it is a stock Subaru ... if you hear the exhuast tune of the Subaru's Boxer engine... no other engine would sound as good... ESPNSTI would definetly agree with me

Chade said:
I definitely look more at the girl than that fxxking ricer... :twisted: :)

No matter how well it handles, it's still an ugly 4-door saloon...
And however bad she handles, she's still a hot babe!!! ;-)

Am I mistaken or are you really bashing the Subaru WRX ?

Expect 4 punctured tires. :twisted:

I see what he means though... I hate that Subaru's styling. Same with the Evo, although that one looks better (more subtle). Seriously, take away the hood scoop and the spoiler, and what's left is a boring/ugly car. And I don't even like those add-ons. :lol:

I don't hate the car though. I'm sure it's a blast to drive. But I'd never ever want one.

And I'm one of them. Hence my "and I don't even like those add-ons". I really hate most spoilers though, from an aesthetic point of view.

SPG... trust me... once you owned a Subaru... you'll always dream about having one again no matter what. The Geforce when the turbo kicks in, the exhaust tone is just amazing... where are you ESPNSTI.... back me up!!! :lol:

Yah, once you get in and drive it, you don't give a damn what it looks like on the outside. :twisted:
Sure I wish it would look a little less "over the top", but not by much.

BTW, Rice = Non-functional fluff.
Believe it or not, the wing is functional (not for downforce, but it reduces lift).

Personally I like the looks of the STI better than the EVO.
Taste is a personal thing you know, just look at this "best looking car" thread : http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=2266 , some of the stuff in there I find downright ugly, but to other people, it's the most beatiful thing they've seen.

hehe... I admit it was kind of a flamebait, but the the question was wether you look at the car or the girl, and the subaru is so damn ugly I just don't see what the question is...
:bangin:
I know it's an awesome car and it has a great sound (for a 4 cylinder ;-) ), but it doesn't help in this discussion!

And BTW: all east asian cars are ricers... :twisted:

i would like the STI, but it's a little bit to much

the hoodscoop is to big, the headlights are to big, the front spoiler is to big, ...

aren't you affraid to suck up a pidgen thru that hoodscoop one day? :|

That will match the performance, it's too fast, it handles too good, and you'll lose your license too soon..

I agree that the Hoodscoop is abit over the top but it is still functional considering the STi has a bigger intercooler than the WRX

as ESPNSTI said... Rice means bodyparts that do no good... e.g. a Civic with a massive hoodscoop which does nothing... the reason why Subaru's have a hoodscoop is because of Subaru's trademark top-mount intercooler is placed on top and needs to direct air to the intercooler

Ehm SiR Dude, does your Honda Civic really NEED that spoiler?

(Cause if it doesn't....yeah well..it would kinda be a little bit of a ...

ricer

imo - rice are parts that make a car bling - usually applied to Japanese cars.

When did you make mod status btw Josty? When they moved the LFS thread or something? Congrats btw :)

Currently listening to: Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis - Brand New - Deja Entendu