a chick in which car would turn u on the most

SiR_dude said:
Tripod > Overheat :lol:

Um....I'm gonna go with Viper - girl is separate from car, but I like package deals :D

I am going to go with you two as well, I look at a girl separate from the car, but if she comes with a BMW M3 CSL or an STI, it would be all that much better.

What car would a chick turn me on most in? pfft thats simple. Mine.

As Andy said, Mini Cooper (S)...I saw a brunette a few days ago from Poland in a Mini Cooper S, and dayum that looked good!

Jostyrostelli said:
As Andy said, Mini Cooper (S)...I saw a brunette a few days ago from Poland in a Mini Cooper S, and dayum that looked good!

Actually all Polish chicks are hot 8)

No for real. IF I see a car from Poland there's often a hot chick driving!

Actually, Daniel, polar bears aren't white, their skindcolor is alot darker..

Jostyrostelli said:
No for real. IF I see a car from Poland there's often a hot chick driving!

Actually, Daniel, polar bears aren't white, their skindcolor is alot darker..

I know, but man, You're white/brown bacause of your skin, allthough whats underneath is red.

A polar bear is white, just as Jeremys XC90 is black. Who cares what colour it is underneath?

lol
nor a baby chicken btw in case someone is still wondering :p

ok enough with the animal stuff and back to topic bitches :x
As someone else said.... I normally pay more attention to the car than the chick, and my friends think i'm weird :cry:
Actually me and another gearheaded friend of mine usually use the equivalent term for "chick" in arabic to refer to "hot" cars hehe we do get a lot of swearing from other friends who try to look for girls when we're pointing and saying "Look at that hot chick!" :lol:

v0od0o said:
ok enough with the animal stuff and back to topic bitches :x
As someone else said.... I normally pay more attention to the car than the chick, and my friends think i'm weird :cry:
Actually me and another gearheaded friend of mine usually use the equivalent term for "chick" in arabic to refer to "hot" cars hehe we do get a lot of swearing from other friends who try to look for girls when we're pointing and saying "Look at that hot chick!" :lol:

Nice, very well said. When I say "Look at that beautiful ass", most of the guys turn around and say "Where is she?" and yet they don't see the M3 driving off :lol:

I would love to see a chick drive my car, which for the record is a huge military
Land Rover thing from 1975. Not because I have a fetish for army-girls or stuff
like that because it's just so, so funny! And it shows that they actually care about
what they drive. I've tried to lure my girlfriend into driving it, but she constantly
tells me she's afraid of it and wont even drive it for money :lol:

I don't give a shit about her car, but a pimped 4x4 certainly doesn't help her case... :roll:

hehe you wanna have a real laugh? watch a girl driving a Lada or a Niva if you have any of those. I tell you I'd only seen it twice or so but it's hilarious, specially wrestling with the super heavy steering while parallel parking :lol:

I think I saw a woman driving a Hummer once, but I couldn't be sure because
she was so fucking small inside that huge vehicle..

Women driving 4x4 are cool! You are wrong Ren. A woman driving a japanese
wankelcar or something like a calibra would turn me extremely off. I'm sure I
wouldn't see my little* friend for days :lol:

Women driving such cars are probably the same nobrainers like men who
digs 2fast2furious :yucky:

hanasand said:
I'm sure I wouldn't see my little* friend for days :lol:
Now I think you should check if there are other reasons for these symptoms, you can't blame the chick in a japanese car for that too :p