a chick in which car would turn u on the most

you guys are so stupid if you actually care for the car a women drives :?

as long as it's not mine, I'm happy

as long as it's not mine, I'm happy
hehe that's actually a very good point too :D

I plan on getting a girlfriend who doesn't drive manual (should be easy to find here) and I don't plan on teaching her :lol:

you guys are so stupid if you actually care for the car a women drives

I really dont care either but if im going out with a girl that drives a dogg car, I'LL TELL HER DAMNIT. and make her change it!

I plan on getting a girlfriend who doesn't drive manual (should be easy to find here) and I don't plan on teaching her

Girls who drive manuals have more expierience with 'sticks' if you know what I mean...... :shifty:

Girls who drive manuals have more expierience with 'sticks' if you know what I mean......

:lol: :lol: ... its impossible to find one here as everyone has to learn with a manual car... theres a car called Proton Satria GTi here and it is like a hot-hatch that is only available in manual and sometimes I see girls driving... I go :shock:

I could really care less about what car a girl drives. My girlfriend used to drive a beat-up 1985 Nissan Micra (she has sold it now, but that is the only car she has owned) so it's pretty obvious that the car a girl drives means very little to me.

It was a manual Micra though, so she does have experience with 'sticks'. :wicked: :lol:

If you see a Micra or some other really small car there is 90% of the time a really hot collegechick behind the wheel..really easy to spot here ;)

We don't have Pumas, I've seen under 20...really not common here...a girly car here is a Smart, Ford Ka, Micra, Suzuki Alto, pug 205...etc

I don't why but I find a girl driving the same car as mine very sexy. Say I drove a Prelude 5-spd and she drove a Prelude 5-spd as well just black or whatever colour. That's pretty nice. I just want a girl whose into cars as much as I am or even moreso. And, obviously, has to be a looker to feed my shallow side.

Phix said:
...And, obviously, has to be a looker to feed my shallow side.

:lol:

Cant see it either :?

what can't u see? :?

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Honestly, are people looking at the chick or the car :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
That Rex looks hot. I like the front headlamps on it.. looks like they changed it.

SL55AMG-WoW bAbY!!!! said:
Were those emotions for the car or the chick ESPNSTI?? Im guessing the car cos of ur avatar.
Well both of course!
The car I got, the chick i don't.

SL55AMG-WoW bAbY!!!! said:
I like the front headlamps on it.. looks like they changed it.
They look like stock lights to me. :?