Concept: A Few New Cars I Found Interesting

GratisShark

While some of these are further along than others, I enjoyed the view...hope some of you may also enjoy a look. Okay, so the last one may not strictly be a car, but...

Ferrari Sergio

Ferrari_Sergio.jpg

Ferrari_Sergio_Side_View.jpg

Ferrari_Sergio_Interior.jpg

Toyota FT1 Concept

Toyota_FT_1_Concept.jpg

Toyota_FT_1_Concept_2.jpg

Toyota_FT_1_Concept_3.jpg

Toyota_FT_1_Concept_4.jpg

Toyota_FT_1_Concept_Interior.jpg

Toyota_FT_1_Concept_Interior_2.jpg

Toyota FT86 Open Concept

Toyota_FT_86_Open_Concept.jpg

Toyota_FT_86_Open_Concept_2.jpg

Toyota_FT_86_Open_Concept_3.jpg

Toyota_FT_86_Open_Concept_4.jpg

Ford GT Concept

Ford_GT_Concept.jpg

2016 Acura NSX

Acura_NSX_2016.jpg

Infinity Q60 Concept

Infinity_Q60_Concept.jpg

Buick Avenir Concept *** Yes Buick - WTF?

Buick_Avenir_Concept.jpg

AeroMobil 3.0

Aero_Mobil_3_0_with_Founders.jpg

Aeromobil_Flying_Car_Specs.png

Aeromobil_3_0_Collage.jpg

Aeromobil_3_0_Top_View.jpg

Aeromobil_Side_View.jpg

Aeromobil_Flying_Car.jpg

Last edited:
Ferrari Sergio is an interesting looking car.
Out of those the one that really has my attention is the Ford GT. I just think it is something that I am shocked (in a good way) that Ford have developed. I really hope that it is as good as it looks and is on paper.
The other one is the Honda NSX, on paper it looks good. Can't wait to hear of the testing.

The Sergio is beautiful, in my opinion, what you would expect from Ferrari. The reviews I've read on the NSX are all generally good. As for the Ford GT, it is an extreme looking thing. Here's a couple of other shots of it.

Ford_GT_on_Stage.jpg

Ford_GT_Rear_3_4_View.jpg

Ford_GT_Rear.jpg

Ford_GT_Interior.jpg

Note that, from what I understand, the interior is not the "final" design, at all. It was just done to have "something" for the car's concept reveal, but isn't indicative of the car's interior final design or materials.

Thank you for sharing. Haven't seen any of those anywhere.

Note that, from what I understand, the interior is not the "final" design, at all. It was just done to have "something" for the car's concept reveal, but isn't indicative of the car's interior final design or materials.

I'm not implying that any of these are final designs. I just thought they were interesting concepts or cool pictures. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for sharing. Haven't seen any of those anywhere.

You're more than welcome. Since I got these from many different sources, I thought it'd be nice to see them in one place without having to search all over the place.