• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

A Few Top Gear Things

airbusA346

Can somebody give me a high quality Bitmap image of the Top Gear Logo.

Also a few good quality images of things which happened in the 7th Series

For example
-The Super Car Drive Through France
-Bugatti Vs Plane
-Isle of Man - AM V8, Porsche, & BMW

etc.

I am asking you for these, because I am trying to make some good looking DVD covers/booklets for the DVD case I am going to buy to put the DVD copies of Top Gear, that some one is downloading for me.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
Tom.

God, and I thought Ren was lock happy... :bangin:

Unlocked.

:oops: Sorry for locking this thread! Shit! My mistake because I forgot to post the link to getting those other images (thought I did).

PM'ed airbusA346 how to get those pics :) I'm not so sure about hi-res though...

Don't say I'm worse than Ren :eek: :shock:

Burn SL65... he's going above your head! In all fairness though, be nice... no need to be an ass since you're a cop on the internet.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Don't say I'm worse than Ren :eek: :shock:

You are :tease:

BigJ said:
lol, how many is that now? :lol:
3 but 1 was what mgkdk thought should be locked :p I have locked heaps of others which would have stayed open a couple weeks ago...but still...my fuckup, my bad!

Now can any of you help airbus guy with his problem? :)

TopGearLogo.jpg

Oh man, I didn't even notice that SL65 had become a mod! :thumbsup:

(Yes, I somehow missed the huge MODERATOR written in his avatar!) :p

I'd better not piss him off!

Congrats man, you certainly have an impressive post count...even if you aren't even old enough to drive yet! :lol:

Shawn_230 - Jeffy solved the TG logo question about 4-times in his post :p Its the other one that I missed...he needs to know how to take HI-RES pics of episodes..

@ Janus & anyone else who doesn't already know - I GOT MA' LICENCE :driving: Its been all over the forums but now you know!

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
@ Janus & anyone else who doesn't already know - I GOT MA' LICENCE :driving: Its been all over the forums but now you know!

Everybody in Sydney clear the road, SL65 got a driving licensce :p

You have really been doing a good job as a moderator, well done :bow:

You can drive at 15 down under?

in sensible countries people aren't allowed to drive before turning 18... i think there's a reason for that

Well, I agree with you. You start drinking at 16 at the latest in Germany, and then you have time to get to know your limits, drinking wise, until you get your license... But in Australia you are allowed to drink when you're 16 as well, right??

You should think about those deserted spaces in world, in which you will not meet a single car within an hour. And then there are countries in which you have deserted and crowded place's. Some have different age limits some don't.
Driving with 16 is fun, but I doubt that it is the best thing in a big city. But after he has wrecked his first car we will all laugh. :twisted:

hajj said:
Driving with 16 is fun, but I doubt that it is the best thing in a big city. But after he has wrecked his first car we will all laugh. :twisted:
That ain't gonna happen but if it does...its not going to be my fault. I don't act like a dickhead behind the wheel and I really can't afford to when driving the parents car.

I just gotta wait til I get my full licence and I would love to go for trackdays regulary.

btw you guys all suck :p You still can't even answer the thread-starters question lol.