A football (aka soccer) topic

Gilardino: how to waste 24 mln ?uros. Inzaghi could also be a clown, but he scores when needed. ;)

you have a point, but i hate that guy. Gilardino has potential but Anceloti doesn't give him enough chances IMAO.

Maybe in Champions' League. But in the championship he plays as many games as the other strikers. He scores many goals, that's true, but never ever the 1-0. Always the second, but more often the third or the fourth goal. He's not a decisive player. He was it when he played in Parma, which is a little club. But AC Milan, one of the biggest team of the world, needs other kind of guys.

He's not bad, for sure. Good value for money, too. In January he was way too fat, and now he's still overweight, but he gives his soul in every match and he often scores beautiful goals. Probably the best striker we have at the moment. Obviously not considering Kaka a striker. ;) However, are you interested in Italian football? :)

EDIT:

WELL THIS IS THE FUCKING GILARDINO WE WANT TO SEE.

Last edited:
I'm interested in football, and since we are neighbours italian football is of more interest than say Ghanian (allthough they play beautifully). Besides our national teams had quite a few games between them.

Yeah, I can remember Zahovic, he played in FC Porto and Olympiakos. However, tonight Gilardino scored. You see, it's a precious goal, although being the third, but it's a fucking stupid goal, he was alone with the goalkeeper. And that said, Van Der Sar is not much of a GK. I'm so angry I couldn't find a ticket for the match.

So... Any comments on the match? Still convinced Milan plays a defensive game? Very, very happy now. :)

Yeah, I can remember Zahovic, he played in FC Porto and Olympiakos. However, tonight Gilardino scored. You see, it's a precious goal, although being the third, but it's a fucking stupid goal, he was alone with the goalkeeper. And that said, Van Der Sar is not much of a GK. I'm so angry I couldn't find a ticket for the match.
You lost a ticket for this game? I feel for you man:comfort:
Yep Van der Sar should go. He is the weakest link in MU for some time IMAO.
Kaka was awsome again and Seedorf also, but too bad for MU.
How did Anceloti put restraints on Gatusso? Only one card? He is well behaved recently:lol:

EDIT: Milan couldn't play defensively tonight since they needed to win. If the first game was played in Milan the result would probably be the usual 1:0. Milan did play great tonight.:thumbup:

Last edited:
You lost a ticket for this game? I feel for you man:comfort:
Yep Van der Sar should go. He is the weakest link in MU for some time IMAO.
Kaka was awsome again and Seedorf also, but too bad for MU.
How did Anceloti put restraints on Gatusso? Only one card? He is well behaved recently:lol:
Yes, because after some idiots killed a policeman in February San Siro can host only 67,500 people instead of 85,000. Thus it's even more difficult to find a ticket for a Champions' League match. The next year I'll buy a subscription to the whole year, so I'll have no problems. However, Seedorf scored an incredible goal and Gattuso gave his heart for our victory. He's a passionate, a Latin, and Manchester's players tried to make him go crazy, so Ancelotti had to send him out of the field. Great match, however.

Well done, TBH I wasn't very confident for this match. Beat Liverpool for us now will you.

Is there a big hate between Liv'pool's and Manchester's fans? Hate is not the right word, but I don't know others... Help me. :)

Is there a big hate between Liv'pool's and Manchester's fans? Hate is not the right word, but I don't know others... Help me. :)

No hate is the right word, it's not a friendly rivalry. I actually hate Chelsea more though. It isn't just the football club either, Mancunians hate Scousers and Scousers hate Mancunians.

Cant wait for the Old Firm game on Saturday, Rangers should win it with ease, were still unbeaten under Water and Ali in the SPL, in fact since they came to us we've more points than Celtic, who insidently won the title last week although they lost.

No hate is the right word, it's not a friendly rivalry. I actually hate Chelsea more though. It isn't just the football club either, Mancunians hate Scousers and Scousers hate Mancunians.
I know, rivalry is the one I would have used. However, Man Utd is likely to win the championship there in England, so you couldn't be much sad. :)

I know, rivalry is the one I would have used. However, Man Utd is likely to win the championship there in England, so you couldn't be much sad. :)

We also have the FA Cup final against Chelsea in a few weeks so the domestic double is still on.

That must have been the most sad ManU performance for a long time. They played a really bad match. Milan had the advantage though because the CL is the only thing they can win this year so they can really focus on that whilst ManU is looking very good in the PL also.
But no doubt about that Milan was the better team by far. Gattuso was sensational and Kak? and Seedorf were great too.

Looking forward to a great CL final. I'm guessing that Milan want's it pretty bad this time considering what happened 2005 :)
Milan probably are the favourites but i wouldn't underestimate Liverpool. They played a great second leg against Chelsea. Applied massive pressure the entire match and didn't let the Londonboys establish any kind of play.

As Forrest Gump used to say, shit happens. :lol:

So... Any comments on the match? Still convinced Milan plays a defensive game? Very, very happy now. :)

so whats your thoughts on playing us once again this coming final?

Should be an interesting affair. Milan wont let a lead slip like last time if they get one but on the other hand this liverpool squad is better than the one that played previous.

I can see this game being played out in the midfield. My hope is that the likes of mascherano, alonso and gerrard will be abail to curtail the advances of kaka and pirlo.

Pace and height make cause your back line problems if we have courch and either bellamy or kuyt up front.

On the other hand if kaka can get on a run or pirlo gets a decent free kick in the right place then we will be in trouble too.

Looking forward to it myself, already booked the 24th off work as i am bound to be a tad hungover :)

so whats your thoughts on playing us once again this coming final?

Should be an interesting affair. Milan wont let a lead slip like last time if they get one but on the other hand this liverpool squad is better than the one that played previous.

I can see this game being played out in the midfield. My hope is that the likes of mascherano, alonso and gerrard will be abail to curtail the advances of kaka and pirlo.

Pace and height make cause your back line problems if we have courch and either bellamy or kuyt up front.

On the other hand if kaka can get on a run or pirlo gets a decent free kick in the right place then we will be in trouble too.

Looking forward to it myself, already booked the 24th off work as i am bound to be a tad hungover :)
I don't know. I'm very anxious to see Milan win against Liv'pool, just as it should have been two years ago. You know, 25th May 2005 has been a very traumatic lesson to us. We have not to do the same error, this time we won't think we've won the match until the referee says it's finished. 2007 Liv'pool is for sure better than the 2005 one, whilst Milan has become worse, most of all in the backline. But we're charged. We seriously want to beat you. We need it. Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf are in a superb condition, and I'll hope they'll be the same for the next three week. The main question mark is not the backline, though, but Dida. If he's in the right mood, he's a quite good goalkeeper. Just like last wednesday. But, God, if he's not, it's like to have an open door. However I'll expect Liv'pool to play a fairer game than Manchester did. It's a final, both teams are on the top of Europe and, for God's sake, let's play it. :mrgreen: For some points, Milan and Liv'pool are very similar. Both are more interested in Europe than in the national championship, for example.

PS

You have MSN?