A Forum to Discuss the State of the Forum in the "Forums" Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly stick to General Automotive and I like it. NSFW is a disaster zone, imho - it's circle jerk after circle jerk over mildly suggestive pictures of members. Political section goes back and forth between [borat voice]retardation[/borat voice] and civilized discussion. Automotive news/rumors has a few interesting threads here and there but also lots of threads about boring econoboxes that no gearhead cares about (not complaining, as I'm sure some folks like to keep tabs on new models either way, it's just not interesting to yours truly). Top Gear forums have long been filled with newbs so I don't go there either.

Not sure whats going on here, but I solve most of the problems of the crap on this forum by not looking at threads started by 08's and above. A select few of '07's get the privilege of my posts.

This rule means only about 1 thread every 2 months is worth a damn. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

I hate to admit this, but I've noticed I've come here less and less lately. I think real life just caught up to me. Even my idle time in #gear's gone down (which tele has probably enjoyed, lulz).

I'm even spending less time on other forums, too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.