A Gps to clock 0-60 ?

MaTaR

Car(s)
06' Subaru Wrx STI
I need a device which could clock 0-60 accurately , the one i have in mind is a Vbox. but i also need a good GPs cuz im in a new place(pennsylvania) and i dont know anything or anyplace yet. is there a device that does both ??:rolleyes:

smartphones are not good on trackdays =/ ..i have it but it useless , updates slow(gps) so not accurate at all

For dedicated Navi I used to have a Garmin Nuvi 770T, pretty good and quick unit, as far as telling you 0-60 it's useless. You should look into different apps, I have Dynolicious (iPhone) seems pretty accurate

ill search for it on the android market, if its there ill try it out . ill check the navi you suggested , cuz after thinking about it i find ill need a gps much more than a vbox/0-60 timer :)

I have aDyno on Android, demo is free. There's also Dynomaster, but I haven't tried that since you have to pay for it.

They work by sensing gforces using the phone's accelerometer to begin the timer. After that there is plenty of time and distance to give the GPS something to track and send data.

-Robert

I downloaded the Bosch version of Dynolicious which is free. It was pretty accurate when I tried it.

k , i currently tried 2 apps, not bad actually , right now however im trying to activate my 3g to see what i can get out of it to access gps and see how it is

I don't know about GPS but there are plenty of apps that use the G-sensors in smartphones to clock the 0-60. I remember it was a big deal when the original iPhone came out, before I had any smartphone.