A little patch help

Archie411

Car(s)
Go away....look at something else...
I heard about the game so I decided to give it a go. I tried to download from the main site but 133mb was taking a really long time (I was in a hurry at that time) so I hunted for a torrent. (No im on the legal side) But the one I found (which I later found out) was LFS Alpha S2 0.5Q.

I now realise there are lots of patches after that. When I looked through the main site I found a patch which allows Y to Z and im having trouble with the in game update.

So I was wondering could someone point me to a place where there are all the patches which I have to install one by one more a patch which I can install over the Q.

Its great game but Im lacking a wheel so its the mouse for me. Really like to race with you guys but unfortunatly im out of cash so Demo for me :(

I think you have to download every single test patch till Y, and then use the patch from Y to Z. Allot of work if you ask me. From patch Q->T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z... Just try to download the full LFS S2 Patch Z from the main download page again. Its just 133MB, not TG with 700MB :p Try the link from the swedish website, full speed here.
btw, your LFS stats can be found here

Well the problem is I completed some of the lessons in the Q and is there anyway to get that savefile to the Z?

mm don't think so. I got a folder 'training' in the data folder with some files which corresponds with the lessons. I doubt the information about pass a lesson is stored there.
There are 18 demo lessons. When I started with LFS I sucked at it, and started online racing. When I found some speed and car control, then did the lessons to finish them as high as possible.

Well the problem is I completed some of the lessons in the Q and is there anyway to get that savefile to the Z?
Just unpack the new files on top of the old files. Most likely the lesson progress is saved in your player profile, which doesn't get replaced by a full install. Besides the lessons aren't really that important, maybe only if you are completely new to sim racing.

Well im not completely new I was playing GT4 alot before. But Since I can't do much online racing I thought of doing the lessons a bit.

Just unpack the new files on top of the old files. Most likely the lesson progress is saved in your player profile, which doesn't get replaced by a full install. Besides the lessons aren't really that important, maybe only if you are completely new to sim racing.

I did that now but whenever I try to load my account it says "Cant load file"
:cry: