fap
fap
fap
fap
fap
fap
fap
fap

So awesome. I like the interior color very much.

Another Porschelump. Nice!

I have only had the car 1 week. My first payment is due in a month. I am already wanting to buy a 2nd Porsche.

:D

I can't yet, but I have looked around. haha

Congrats, awesome car! That's a very Californian color combo.

I gave the car to the Porsche dealer to have a couple of things fixed and to do a visual inspection. The problems to fix were the button to raise the rear wing manually, the Sport button doesn't work, and the Chrono's needle doesn't move (except during a reset of the clock, in which case it spins around and stops at a random number). I asked for a courtesy car after hearing that my friend got a Panamera to drive for the day. Hopes were high. However, this happened:

IMG_20140326_161803498.jpg

Which is just horrible. I mean, its no more useful than the Porsche. The g/f and I went grocery shopping and my groceries just barely fit:
IMG_20140326_202303300.jpg

I mean, there isn't even room up front to put anything!
IMG_20140327_120624019_HDR.jpg

I have only had the car 1 week. My first payment is due in a month. I am already wanting to buy a 2nd Porsche.

:D

I can't yet, but I have looked around. haha

944!

944!!!!

:bunny:

944!

944!!!!

:bunny:

I thought about that, or a 924 Turbo, but I still have my little Miata that I've put so much work into. I don't think I could change.. that and the g/f would murder me if I sold the Miata. She has lady boners for Miatas.

I really like this idea for the Cayman.

caymanSmotor1.jpg

cayman_s.jpg

A bit show-off-y and lets in more heat and noise, but it's nice to actually see the engine.

I appreciate that. It's always a shame in any Porsche that their engines, most of which are some sort of engineering marvel, are hidden so well.

It looks brilliant in those photos, but less so with the color interior I have and with the stock engine.

installation15.jpg

I also really want to use that space, and have to when I go camping at the track. I need to take pictures of the car when its loaded up with all my kit.

It looks good at first glance, but if you look closely, those are just some silver plastic covers. So nothing to show off in the first place. ;)