A possible Pagani c9 caught on camera

Wonder when will Pagani succumb to the dual clutch flappy pedal F1 shift ? Lol.

Wonder when will Pagani succumb to the dual clutch flappy pedal F1 shift ? Lol.

I don't think a Pagani with a double clutch would be such a bad thing. Sure, it may not be for everyone, but they can just leave it as an option and I think i will make an already quick car even quicker. And that, by no means, is a bad thing:p

I don't think a Pagani with a double clutch would be such a bad thing. Sure, it may not be for everyone, but they can just leave it as an option and I think i will make an already quick car even quicker. And that, by no means, is a bad thing:p
And the ostentiatiously rich will like it, as it is less a heavy clutch maybe ? Lol.

Elimination of stalls at the traffic lights, ready to blow any evo away. Hahahahaha.

It looks like the same old models to me.

Are Pagani ever going to come out with a different model or a redesigned Zonda? The Zonda was my favourite supercar for a long time, but I haven't even fantasized about one in a year or two... it's been over 10 years, are we ever going to get a new one?

Much of the Zonda's awesomeness is because of the wacky design, but it doesn't really look so wacky anymore since we're all used to it.

I hope that Pagani keeps their manual shift, and not go try to go the way off several car companies (BMW) to replace all manuals with dual-clutch.