A Prayer for Richard Hammond.

Amen.

amen

Guys, don't say Amen if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. It is actually quite insulting... like you're using Him... only when you need Him to perform a miracle. I'm not here to convert you guys into Christians, but as a believer... I will defend His respect. I know you guys have good intentions, but disrepecting God is not the way to go.

I'm not gonna say Amen because I'm not religious. But I hope the best for Hamster and that he may recover from his injuries fast.

py2e said:
Guys, don't say Amen if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. It is actually quite insulting... like you're using Him... only when you need Him to perform a miracle. I'm not here to convert you guys into Christians, but as a believer... I will defend His respect. I know you guys have good intentions, but disrepecting God is not the way to go.

Dude, I've never heard anything of that nature. As long as your intentions are good willed there's nothing wrong with saying amen even if you're not religious. I don't want to argue on this particular thread so just leave it as that.

Amen.